• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

LOL! I just noticed a funny subtle stab at Tiff by JC on 6x1

Jasruler

When hes talking about the Range Rover Sport:

"You can have one with a turbo-diesal for thirty-four thousand pounds, which is.... almost cheaper than a horse!"

:thumbsup:

Renesis said:
I don't get what's the link with Tiff...

He's connecting it with the RR Sport that Tiff raced against an horse, but I think it has nothing to do with it.

Yeah it could be about tiff... wouldn't surprise me.

I reckon they should have an inter-show challenge. haha. like a 1500 pound car challenge with teams ahaha...

I reckon that would be awesome

JC, Hammond and May vs Tiff, Vicki and Plato.

Leppy said:

I reckon they should have an inter-show challenge. haha. like a 1500 pound car challenge with teams ahaha...

That would beat all audience records... :thumbup:

bihus said:
Leppy said:

That would beat all audience records... :thumbup:

Yeah I think once a year they should have an hour show dedicated to an intershow challange.

Although it would probably take 8 years to d/l because of the amount of people who would d/l it.

Leppy said:

If they did that, jsut imagine all the bickering over who the winner would be. The three on Top Gear have a hard enough time already decided who won, bascially becasue Jeremy always tries to weasel away first place :)

A different challange would be better, like an obstacle course run with range rovers, or something else that would put their driving skills to the test.

Leppy said:

Add in The Stig and Tom.

jeffy777 said:
Leppy said:

If they did that, jsut imagine all the bickering over who the winner would be. The three on Top Gear have a hard enough time already decided who won, bascially becasue Jeremy always tries to weasel away first place :)

A different challange would be better, like an obstacle course run with range rovers, or something else that would put their driving skills to the test.

The TG guys would get crushed -- the only way they'd win a competition if they could do the things JC does -- like getting cars for one quid. :p

yeah exactly.

Thats why I wouldn't base it totally on drving skills.

It would have to be a complete combination of skills and shiftyness haha.

I was watching a Clarkson video, and he had Tiff driving one of the cars for a top speed shoot out...i think they get on fine, and any bickering on camera is friendly...

Clarkson origininally left TG because he disagreed with the direction it was going, I dont think it had anything to do with Tiff

leif said:
I was watching a Clarkson video, and he had Tiff driving one of the cars for a top speed shoot out...i think they get on fine, and any bickering on camera is friendly...

Clarkson origininally left TG because he disagreed with the direction it was going, I dont think it had anything to do with Tiff

I _LOVED_ the chemistry between them! I started a thread about it some time ago... it was Tiff's cool confidence in his driving abilities clashing with JC's boyish bravado and ego, it was damn enjoyable to see them going at it. 8)

Yeah, I pointed this out in the discussion thread for that episode. While it could've just been a remark due to the landscaping they showed at the time, it's ironic and coincidental that it happened to be during the same review.

In 06x03, during the news, Clarkson made a goof and said, when talking about car black boxes, "... and you should've been in 5th gear instead of 4th. Oh wait, did I say 5th gear? I meant Top Gear" or something along those lines. lol.

Re: LOL! I just noticed a funny subtle stab at Tiff by JC on

Re: LOL! I just noticed a funny subtle stab at Tiff by JC on

Jasruler said:
When hes talking about the Range Rover Sport:

"You can have one with a turbo-diesal for thirty-four thousand pounds, which is.... almost cheaper than a horse!"

Not so funny coincidence...

Jasruler said:
leif said:

I _LOVED_ the chemistry between them! I started a thread about it some time ago... it was Tiff's cool confidence in his driving abilities clashing with JC's boyish bravado and ego, it was damn enjoyable to see them going at it. 8)

Well they obviously still get on to some extent cause Tiff was in the Stars in fast cars at the end of the last series of top gear

Skett said:
Jasruler said:
leif said:

Well they obviously still get on to some extent cause Tiff was in the Stars in fast cars at the end of the last series of top gear

Was he?

i also remember he tiff also said "stig that in your pipe and smoke it". obviously a dig at top gear!

vescaegg said:
i also remember he tiff also said "stig that in your pipe and smoke it". obviously a dig at top gear!

Uh.

"Stick"