London begins installing indestructible, camouflaged speed cameras!

We have a much better solution to them here, especially as since it is camera-happy Britain, where they have cameras watching cameras:

Remington700PSS_MirageFlage.jpg

Remington 700 PSS, available over the counter here. I note that those camera pods aren't ballistic-resistant.

LOL

No one should claim that something is INDESTRUCTIBLE! See how well it reacts with C4. Did I just type that? :p

Thank God we don't have that in Canada... yet! :|

I've got the perfect vehicle for these speed cameras...
Mechacoon.jpg

A giant mechacoon. :p I found it on the internet. Though imagine what the road tax would be like *cringes*

no need to use brutal force, this would be much cooler 8)

bond_d.jpg

^Sure, but brute force is much more fun.

just keep on kicking against it after the 30th time police won?t come any more, then use thermit.

^Sure, but brute force is much more fun.
Then why not apply brute force on your own stuff instead of on things everyone pays for?

seriously, why won't a bit of paper and sticky tape do the job :blink: how stupid are the authorities in britain?!

If you live across the road, how about getting an effing big laser and just aiming it right into the lens? That should distort the image somewhat, right? :p

?50,000 camera defeated by a laser pointer. I love it! All you have to do is mount it on a tripod in your window. Best idea yet.

Then why not apply brute force on your own stuff instead of on things everyone pays for?

From what I've understood about public opinion in the UK, I don't think most people would have a problem with ripping out every camera in the country.

Did you notice that the word "indestructible" was added by the press, the government never said that.

If you could find and aim a giant 100 ft diameter parabolic mirror at it you could burn the image sensors with the reflected sunlight.

Archimedes would be so proud.

Remember, kids, if explosives and firearms aren't solving your problem then you're not using enough in the right places.

Last edited:
How about getting a wrecking ball? And just drop it off a roof? :p

Too much hassle!

This should sort them all out in one go ;)

Nuke2.JPG

Possibly, or completely cook the cameras innards.