LONDON EXPLOSIONS

Man, this is horrible news....

3100822101.jpg

our deepest sympathies from the US :(

I live on the outskirts of London, and my dad was 0.25 mile away. Was worried as he had meeting with the London Underground people in the morning. When I could not get hold of him, I became very worried. I wish that scum was exterminated from the earth.

I did not want to get on a bus after this morning, as it just reminded me of the bombing

Im just glad that my family is OK.

vRS said:
Fecking unreal like, ust after they won the 2012 Olympic bid then there bombed, it wont be for the G8 because its nothing to do with London

The security up here is so tight though, they wouldn't even bother trying anything at Gleneagles. You could get on trains and busses all day with a bomb, bag of cocaine and a dead baby in your bag.

Sympathies to the families of those affected :(

Those things are truly horrible and for such stupid reasons....

And fuck Bush, we didn't need you to do a speech about that, mind you own shit ok?

montoya_ingallfan said:
I live on the outskirts of London, and my dad was 0.25 mile away. Was worried as he had meeting with the London Underground people in the morning. When I could not get hold of him, I became very worried. I wish that scum was exterminated from the earth.

I did not want to get on a bus after this morning, as it just reminded me of the bombing

Im just glad that my family is OK.

I know how you feel, you simply can't let it get to you.

I remember back when I was a kid in the 80's and my dad would phone saying he was stuck in the tube because a bomb had been found and wondering if I would ever see him again. That happened nearly every week at one time. Scay shit.

Thats why a lot of people aren't phased in the slightest by the current situation, they know what it was like in the bad times. They also know it could have been 100 times worse.

Couldn't really think of anything to say other than expressing sympathy to those affected by the bombings. I just got hold of my cousin in London through email a few hours ago, and what a relief that was.

My sympathy to all of you guys "across the pond." I think the best thing you guys could do tomorrow would be to wake up, leave the car at home, and take the tube or the bus to work tomorrow. What would be awsome would be pictures on tomorrows news of londoner's packed into their busses and trains, a perfect middle finger to whomever did this.

GraemeH said:
vRS said:
Fecking unreal like, ust after they won the 2012 Olympic bid then there bombed, it wont be for the G8 because its nothing to do with London

The security up here is so tight though, they wouldn't even bother trying anything at Gleneagles. You could get on trains and busses all day with a bomb, bag of cocaine and a dead baby in your bag.

Do you live near Gleneages? im about 15mins away and the road is blocked of

There have been a few more bomb scares in London, one at Euston and one somewhere else

I'm further south near Glasgow, but my dad plays golf up there sometimes, and we'd see security operations going on so long before the G8, i can imagine what it's like now.

Im really not getting the logic behind all this terrorism before they started attacking the western world most of us had sympathy for the arabic world and their problems now most people when they see anyone looking middle eastern they think terrorist and now the sympathy is replaced by hatred and revenge...

It's like asking for help with a sledgehammer (There are better ways)

The basic idea is to spread fear. Make the British nervous untill they retreat from the Middle East or even elect another gouvernment. I don't think it will work though. Those are the guys who coped with the Nazi Blitz and the I.R.A. terror during the eighties. Something inside me tells me that they'll deal with it and go on.

Actually it's the worst thing for them to do at the worst time. Opinion in the west was just turning against our leaders and their war in the east. This is going to throw a whole load more people onto the side that thinks we need to be more agressive in the east. Nice thinking terrorist guys o_O

My guess is that they misjudged the situation. It has worked for them in Spain so they might have thought that they can archieve the same in the U.K.