• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

London MPH show Hosted by JC.

LozRiva

Car(s)
Jaguar X-Type 2.5 AWD, Peugeot 206cc allure
HI i was at the MPH show hosted by JC, Hammond, And Tiff
was an amazing show driving through London not s fun
Got loads o pics not quite sure how to upload them to show tho ? was some amaxzing cars cammera broke (actully i never changed battery's)
But tried bst with mobile phone got bout twenty any help on this appreiated would like to share them for those who weren' there !

Loz

maybe first learn to type in full, understandable words with a decent sentence construction so the ones who don't speak english as main language might be able to understand you?

and for pichosting, go to imageshack.com

Very nice ! welcome to the site is it.

HI i was at the MPH show hosted by JC, Hammond, And Tiff.
It was an amazing show driving through London not s fun,
Got loads o pics not quite sure how to upload them ? Was some amazing cars my cammera broke (actully i never changed battery's)
But tried best with mobile phone I got about twenty any help on this appreciated would like to share them for those who weren' there !

WILL THIS HELP THE NONE ENGLISH SPEAKERS I DIDN'T REALISE I WASN CONCENTRATING... :?

At www.imageshack.** you can upload the pics. Then you can post the URLs to the pics here. (Between
).

And for crying out loud, use the keys .?, on your keyboard and try to correct your spelling. It's quite difficult to read like this ;)

/edit: mm Bone beat me to it. Anyways I'm not going to delete my post because his second attempt was not much better.
http://www.getitwriteonline.com/archive/tips.htm

let me try

It was an amazing show driving through London ALTHOUGH not SO fun,
Got loads OF pics, not quite sure how to upload them ? THERE WERE some amazing cars BUTmy cammera broke (actuAlly i never changed battery's)
But tried MY best with MY mobile phone, I got about twenty PICS. any help on this WOULD BE appreciated. I would like to share them for those who weren' there !

aaaaaah, much better

i'll give him some credit and blame that on typos ;)

Lol well thankyou now i know what is expected.

I did not know that this site was outside U.K.

Appologies although i think this could of been gone about in a better way.

You could also use flickr.com to upload the pics... Or does imageshack have an album function now?
I mean, that would probably be the best solution for uploading a lot of pictures...

Buba

I will try that there is not that many of them maybe 20, Just some rare one's though. UK reveal of Jaguar XK. that sort of stuff.
I will try to get them loaded on.

Cheers !

bone said:
maybe first learn to type in full, understandable words with a decent sentence construction so the ones who don't speak english as main language might be able to understand you?

Be kind to him, remember, him [and me] are already having to translate from Scottish in our heads to English, which is our second language.

Jokeage! Though I suspect few of you would understand through my Glaswegian accent...

teeb said:
bone said:

Be kind to him, remember, him [and me] are already having to translate from Scottish in our heads to English, which is our second language.

Jokeage! Though I suspect few of you would understand through my Glaswegian accent...

:lol: That's exactly what I would've asked next - speaking the first message out for myself the sound of what I heared reminded me badly on a Scottish accent!

LozRiva said:
Lol well thankyou now i know what is expected.

I did not know that this site was outside U.K.

Appologies although i think this could of been gone about in a better way.
:welcome:

This forum is more cosmopolitan than any other I have been to on the internet, and I would guess that very few of the members are from the UK (the owner of the site is from the US, btw). Don't feel bad about the corrections to spelling and grammar, either. We just have a lot of free time. :mrgreen:

bone said:
let me try

It was an amazing show driving through London ALTHOUGH not SO fun,
Got loads OF pics, not quite sure how to upload them ? THERE WERE some amazing cars BUTmy cammera broke (actuAlly i never changed battery's)
But tried MY best with MY mobile phone, I got about twenty PICS. any help on this WOULD BE appreciated. I would like to share them for those who weren' there !

aaaaaah, much better

A bit better, but still errors :p . This is about as close to proper English as it'll get:

Grammar Police said:
Hi. I was at the MPH show hosted by JC, Hammond, and Tiff. It was an amzing show :thumbsup: , although driving through London was not much fun :thumbsdown: . I took loads of pics, but I'm not sure how to upload them. There were some amazing cars, but my camera broke (actually, I never changed the batteries :oops: ). I tried my best and still got about 20 pics - any help on sharing them would be appreciated, as I would like to share them for those who weren't there.

I can't even count the number of corrections from the first post. :lol: