London Terrorist Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoZ

Car(s)
Mazda Miata
More than 40 dead and 300 injuried in an terrorist attack in London during rush hour.

Terrorists hit underground trains and a doubledecker bus.

Islamic website has claimed responsiblity for the attack, but the validity has yet to be proved.

Thoughts go out to all those injuried in the attacks in London. :(

I think it's too late to say "i hope no one got seriously hurt" because now 45+ ppl are dead.

I read that the bus that got blown up was cracked open like a can of sardines. As i was looking through the pictures of the scenes, i dont know why but i was expected to see one of Iben's f-spot shots.
My condolences to the people in london as well as those with families in london.

Repost, although the other thread is a little bit in the wrong place.

Condolences to any affected by this.

Yeah, I already posted about this in another thread: http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=5893&start=20. I was supposed to go to London for a Job Interview today, but was turned around at the station at around 9:30. I came back home and heard what happened. I've been in shock about it since.

Thanks to this I had a traumatic morning when it was impossible to get in touch with my Grandmother (she works in London and her travel to work takes her near to one of the affected areas) - I was really worried. The mobile phone network was down as it was being over used (it was too busy), there was no answer at home and she hadn't gotten to work. Thankfully after two hours of trying I finally managed to get in touch with her, and she's fine - but she had to walk into work as she couldn't get a train back home at the time.

My family were lucky - we were unaffected. My sympathy goes out to those who were not so fortunate.[/url]

I'm sitting here shaking my head. Returning from exams only to find out the bad news isn't exactly my idea of a relaxing evening.

My condolences to the ones affected and I hope every Brit on the board is allright.

Yet again terrorists are trying to spread fear in Europe. I hope the British people have the courage to pursude them calmly and not join the war on terror all-guns-out-blazing.

I really can't say anything about that. I cannot understand the uselessness of actions like those.

I also hope, our UK Board members are fine and not directly affected by this tragedy.

Buba

Status
Not open for further replies.