• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Long term effects of drugs

zyran

Mary Jane
Can cause memory loss, shortened attention span, ?apathetic? syndrome, weight gain, breathing problems, colds, heart palpitations, gynecomastia (guys growing breasts) and smoking- related cancers.

Cocaeeene
Addiction; destruction of the nasal passages (if snorted); lung damage (if smoked); paranoia; aggression; depression; heart attack; and death.

Heroine
Addiction; complications from shooting up (collapsed veins, Hepatitis C, HIV, and AIDS); infection of the heart lining; and liver disease. Withdrawal symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting, cold flashes with goose bumps (called ?cold turkey?), uncontrollable kicking (known as ?kicking the habit?), insomnia, muscle and bone pain. Withdrawal can set in within a few hours after the last use, peaks between 2-3 days later, and can last for up to a week

Yet not a single person has gotten cancer from smoking marijuana...hmm...

Or get themselves 'cause they've become morons. :p

an ex-girlfriend of mine smoked the wachy tobachy.

needless to say since smoking it her weight grew rapidly while smoking, she had lung problems and after the 9-11 attacks she had trouble breathing near our school, at the time I was in BMCC, Manhattan Community College.

The air was bad if you were elderly, a child or had bad lungs.

But of course drugs are harmless and should be legalized. :roll:

Anyone heard of the R&B singer "Houston" gauging out his eye while high on PCP?

Of course this is an isolated incident and drugs can be used responsibly. :roll: :thumbsdown:

dude, PCP! (aka angeldust)

that's not even meant to be a drug, thats sth they give to horses when they need to be drugged before surgery or sth

and actually, when you start smoking you loose weight, and should gain weight when you stop

and what the hell has 9/11 to do with drugs???? aren't u sure it isn't since the columbia exploded she has trouble breathing? :roll:

(and tabacco isn't a drug)

bone said:
and what the hell has 9/11 to do with drugs???? aren't u sure it isn't since the columbia exploded she has trouble breathing? :roll:

(and tabacco isn't a drug)

She had trouble breathing because of the dust and particulates in the air caused by the disaster. He didn't say that 9/11 had anything to do with drugs.

She had trouble breathing because of the dust and particulates in the air caused by the disaster. He didn't say that 9/11 had anything to do with drugs.

Thank you for seeing the obvious connection. ;)

Bone--> :roll:

bune uses too much drugs, so you've got to explain slowly...

:lol: :lol:

Bone are you gonna take that?

^not completely

who decides what "too much" is?
realy.. most people go to a bar at night to hang around and drink a beer
i just go to some friends, we watch some vids i download from here, and smoke a joint. i honestly don't see what's wrong with that

and i kinda figured what justing meant, be justin is like:
"-you take drugs, you become a cyborg and have no control over your handling anymore"
"-you take drugs once, and your body is ruined, and can't behave in a well mannered way anymore"
that's utter bullshit, people that use drugs smart (not saying i am), are mental much stronger than people who don't

AND he's saying cigarettes are drugs
you first need some effect after you smoke it, before it can be called a drug

(you can compare drugs with aids, people with no knowledge are affraid like hell --> due to society)

AND he's saying cigarettes are drugs
you first need some effect after you smoke it, before it can be called a drug

Id love to see you bring that qoute from where ever you got it.

And you PROVED MY POINT,
"-you take drugs, you become a cyborg and have no control over your handling anymore"

You already try to justify your own marijuana use. You say,
who decides what "too much" is?
i just go to some friends, we watch some vids i download from here, and smoke a joint. i honestly don't see what's wrong with that

You CLEARLY try to justify your marijuana use and I bet you couldnt lay off smoking for 6 months. If you cant then that means you are phsychologically addicted.

Just admit that you NEED to have this drug in your life. Otherwise I would be right in saying, you take it once and you are hook or a dumb cyborg as you say.

(you can compare drugs with aids, people with no knowledge are affraid like hell --> due to society)

I have family (1 cousin, 2 uncles) that let drugs ruin them so I know what drugs do. I know what Im talking about. Im not talking out of fear of drugs, I dont need them. They take your money and leave you with a false sense of euphoria in exchange for you health.

Cigarettes are not drugs (but is still harmful and utterly useless) and I have no problem with but alcohol, marijuana and other harder drugs really bring no benefit to anyone and IMO, are bad.

They should ban everything else too, cheese for one damnit, it makes you fat. It only tastes kinda good, but that isn't the point, its just not really healthy. Fkn cheese pushers..

Don't get me started on macdonalds.. :eek:

Other people (not us, the outsiders, or people not better than the rest) don't know whats good, so lets force them to eat and live by our morals, agree with us on everything. Cause people are stupid, they can't decide for them selves. They'd end up dead within 2 days.

justin syder said:
I have no problem with but alcohol, marijuana and other harder drugs really bring no benefit to anyone and IMO, are bad.
Is there a reason why you have no problem with alcohol yet think marijuana is bad?

I believe that people should be able to poison their own bodies as much as they like as long as it doesn't effect anyone else. Moby wrote an excellent essay on it on the inside of his Play album for anyone who cares :)

Currently Listening To: Passenger - Deftones - White Pony (2000)

Daniel said:
^Probably because Marijuana is more dangerous? And yes it really is.
How is it more dangerous?

marijuana more dangerous??

if you're not strong enough, it can fuck you up mentally, and it's not good for you lungs, but for daily use, i certainly would recommend marijuana over alcohol, you'll live longer