• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Look what I saw lurking in the sky..

Silverstar

Car(s)
'11 Impreza STI Sedan
Was gonna post in lens flair..but this isn't a good picture to be in there

So I hear a a noise as a jet takes off...which is quiet normal since I see everything and thier mom flies out of here...but this one sounded a little different.

So I look out the computer room window...and I saw something that looks like a dart, with something trailing it, and when there is a chaser plane I knew something was up. So I ran out with the camera, and this is what I found :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Original
http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/1019/dsc017304we.th.jpg

Isn't too stealthy for me!! :lol: :p
http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/9674/image24sg.jpg

Re: Look what I saw lurking in the sky..

Silverstar said:
Isn't too stealthy for me!! :lol: :p
http://img407.imageshack.**/img407/9674/image24sg.jpg

:lol:

Nice spotting.

Nice :thumbsup:

What's the little plane behind it? You can see why so many people in the US think they see UFOs when the military are testing planes like that! It doesn't really look like it could fly (and to be honest, it couldn't if it wasn't for a hell of a lot of computers!)

Great spot :D

b2's are rather quiet and look really weird if you see them close up flying. they look out of place in the sky.

hahahha. thats priceless :thumbsup:

ArosaMike said:
What's the little plane behind it?
F-16 that NASA always has chasing planes...the 747 that carries the shuttle had a chaser, all the F-22's here (which is all of them) always have chasers..guess it's all about tests that go on. I've even seen that 747 w/ the new "laser" gun that is in the nose fly with a chaser.

Actually..expect ALOT of picutes come later this month. The Edwards AFB Air Show which is one of the biggest air shows in the world, there is gonna be a SH*TLOAD of planes..and almost every aircraft enthusiast here :thumbsup: I expect to crash imageshack with all the image I will try to load :lol: :lol: :p

Haha, can't wait. :thumbup:

Saddam would have won the war if he had hired you :p

bitrix said:
Saddam would have won the war if he had hired you :p
I think I might be giving up our aircraft's positions :shifty: :shifty:

This place would actually be a big blow if somone bombed it...since every plane the military uses is tested here..and laser guns...and that big building with fuzzy spikes in it...and anti-grav things. Plus when all is said and done...this base runs Groom Lake (Area 51), and all those other secret places :thumbsup:

I'll keep my eyes out for anything suspicious :shock:. More pics on the 22nd-23rd!!

Silverstar said:
ArosaMike said:
What's the little plane behind it?
F-16 that NASA always has chasing planes...the 747 that carries the shuttle had a chaser, all the F-22's here (which is all of them) always have chasers..guess it's all about tests that go on. I've even seen that 747 w/ the new "laser" gun that is in the nose fly with a chaser.

Actually..expect ALOT of picutes come later this month. The Edwards AFB Air Show which is one of the biggest air shows in the world, there is gonna be a SH*TLOAD of planes..and almost every aircraft enthusiast here :thumbsup: I expect to crash imageshack with all the image I will try to load :lol: :lol: :p

let's hope that imageshack is the only thing that crashes :D