looking for earphones

bobo_1314 said:
If cost is not a problem, I would suggest the B & O Earphones. They're stylish, and the sound is great.

i love my B&O earphones - had them for two years now, and couldnt imagine something else. they are very light, and fit a variety of ear sizes very well.

http://tinyurl.com/r2d83

I would suggest a set of Shure E3s. I use them with my ipod and they are incredible. Under no circumstances buy bose, everything they make is garbage.

molson3530 said:
I would suggest a set of Shure E3s. I use them with my ipod and they are incredible. Under no circumstances buy bose, everything they make is garbage.

To each their own. My bose headphones were outstanding on the flight to and from Seattle this weekend. All the noise was just gone, including the jet engine noise.

I definitely do not agree that Bose is garbage, as most of the stuff they make that I have tested sounds pretty good. I also dislike earbuds and the bose headphones are the only brand of closed ear headphones that I have tried that do noise cancelling right, and are effective.

Also, you might wanna try the Grado SR 80's. I'm buying a pair after trying a set that belong to a friend of mine. They have great sound like the e2c's but they also have bass.

i have Shure e4c's, and i got rid of my 4G iPod, and got a 5G one;
absolutely TERRIFFIC sound.