Looking for Info on 300C - SRT

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Hey guys!

So basically I wanna know, if such a Thing as a Chysler 300 touring SRT WITH AWD exists.
A Buddy of mine recently bought such a Thing and told us, its a Canadian Version, but I couldn't find something like that anywhere. It only comes with 18" wheels and the speedo only goes to 260kmh...
Anybody can shed some light on that?

They never sold a 300 wagon in Canada, or in North America at all. It's a Europe/Australia only model.

If by touring you mean wagon, then no. But Chrysler did (does?) sell the 300 sedan in SRT-8 trim. It had a 6.1L Hemi instead of the normal 5.7L. I delivered one to a dealership a few years back and it was a blast to drive.

Last edited:
Thx for that so far...
Any ideas what I should look for as typical srt signs? The Car in question only has ? Small srt badge on the right Side of the bootlid...
The Guy in question sometimes strechtes the Truth ? bit, and my usual guys and me are only good in European Models ;-)

Drivers door sticker/plate should have the engine info. To verify that, call up a dealership with the VIN and ask nicely.

There was an SRT package that was offered, which had the wheels and body pieces from the SRT-8. That may be what your friend has. But the SRT-8 was only available in RWD saloon form, with the 6.1 litre Hemi.

my mate had an SRT8 300C wagon (estate for us) but no AWD...... i mean its based on the older E-class platform and i dont think that had AWD on any of its models, so it would probably be a decent task to fit it with AWD, especially with a 6.1 engine in the front

was mentally fast though....and it was an estate, best type of car ever..... a fast estate

Could be a Dodge Magnum SRT8 wagon, those are available in Canada, no SRT models are available with AWD.

Yep, but AWD and 18" wheels...
It doesn't have the SRT package, then. Unless someone replaced the original 20" wheels with 18s. More than likely, somebody just stuck an SRT badge on the car.

So, i just dove the Thing, and also had a good Look under the Bonnet...
No SRT... It has a SRT badge on the Engine Cover, but it doesn't look original. Also, it goes ok, but not 430 bhp srt quick...
Also the Sticker that says somehing about the catalytic converter has "5,7l" writing on it.
Case closed I think ;-) thx for your replies!

^ Haha...
Will +1 you tomorrow, unless I forget, I gave out too much on the rest of the people in here, it seems ;-)