Looking for new cheap and simple non-smartphone for my sis

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
Here's the situation: my sister is still rocking one of my old phones, a Motorola Razr v3i. It is aging and some parts of it gave up, so she wants a new one. However, she's not really interested in a smartphone, and she likes the clamshell shape of the v3i.

I have no idea about the current market for dumbphones, so I have no idea what you buy today if you don't want a smartphone. Clamshell preferred but not mandatory, long battery life and not-too-small display are important. Any ideas?

My gf has a Samsung flip phone, and has been happy with it, but she uses nothing but the phone aspect of it. And, they still sell a bunch of flip phones...sorry, not much help. They are all thicker than the Razor, though...

If she likes the Razr then the first thing I would do is look for refurbed ones. At the same time as the Razr there was the Pebl. I know there are a few on UK eBay but I failed miserably to search on the German site.

Personally I never owned a flip phone and when slide phones came out they seemed pointless (I had an early Samsung slide phone before getting a smartphone and it was great). Would she be happy with one of those? Still quite a few new ones around I think.