Loose Change - A 9/11 Video

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but this video is rather eye-opening. Some elements of it have been seen in other videos, but none put together quite so well as this one.

Be forewarned, it's a bit long. So, instead of watching it in Google Video, you can download the file by clicking this link:

Loose Change

You'll have to add .flv to the filename and use this player:

http://www.download.com/FLV-Player/3000-2139_4-10467082.html

to watch it.

But, though it seems like a long process, it is worth the effort.

:roll:

I used the smiley to show how I felt about conspiracy theories.

I won't even check the vid or wast my time entertaining the notion of a conspiracy with 9-11.

Even in the face of an expert with facts and many sources the people that believe in conspiracy theories cannot accept what actually happened and so they create an alternative that is easier to understand and accept.

If you think that our gov't was somehow involved then I won't waste time looking for facts or links etc because chances are it wouldn't change your thinking.

While I havn't seen the video(I'm sick so can't be bothered) what interests me the most about these "conspiracy theories" is the attack on the pentagon(the footage from one of the security cameras that clearly shows something that isn't a huge fucking airplane stiking the Pentagon) and the allegation that one of the planes was shot down by us.

justin syder said:
one link many facts including pics of parts of the plane,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Review the facts!! This is the last post I'll make here, believe what you want. :roll:

Since you are too insecure in your beliefs to watch the video, I'll kindly let you know that the parts of the plane present are discussed in the video in great detail.

Watch the video and discuss it, or GTFO.

I'm not buying this but...

it DOES look fucking suspicious, and I still can't believe the towers fell so perfectly like when they do professionnal destruction.

Yes BerserkerCatSplat, insult me because Im not believing one of MANY conspiraces out there.

I presented the facts, as I stated, you probably won't believe them.

Even in the face of an expert with facts and many sources the people that believe in conspiracy theories cannot accept what actually happened and so they create an alternative that is easier to understand and accept.

...chances are it wouldn't change your thinking.

Nice intellectual conversation, I'll GTFO. :roll: ;)

I'd be willing to have a discussion about the viewpoints presented in the video, if you'd actually take the time to watch it.

Nor did I state I believe all the stuff presented in the video. I wanted to start a discussion about it, not hear someone say "Blah blah blah, I don't like conspiracy stuff, so I'm not going to watch it, so I don't have to discuss it and I'm right."

Feel free to come back when you've watched it and put some thought into it.

Renesis said:
I'm not buying this but...

it DOES look fucking suspicious
agree. but the Pentagon conspiracy theory looks more convincing.

I've watched this video and numerous others. They all show the same thing. Something is fishy in American politics.

There's no way a plane went across the freeway and hit the pentagon, the towers fell in a "controlled" way aka demolition, it should take longer than an hour for the towers to fall and the second building that got hit fell first. Even the contractors back that claim up since the steel wasn't even warm enough.

There's all kinds of ifs and buts in 9/11. I believe it was just there to institute fear into the American people.

I feel for Americans because they are trapped in their country that induces fear into them and makes them hate everybody outside America.

Whether or not it was a plane is besides the point. The real conspiracy is not what happened, but why and who.

The following link contains an article that was orginally published by ABC news (in 2002)

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

Now I expect people to call that website into question. But take my word for it, this was the orignal link

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

It brings up an error page now (I posted a thread on a couple of boards before when the link was still active).

Please take the time to read the article, and let me know your thoughts

*edit*

Links to cases regarding Israelis spying on the US

Recent (and ongoing)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIPAC_espionage_scandal

Past case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

Will read.

Mischief007 said:
I believe it was just there to institute fear into the American people.

I feel for Americans because they are trapped in their country that induces fear into them and makes them hate everybody outside America.

Well, if that's true, their plans didn't work for my friends and family :) I can't think of a single person I hate, especially people in other countries that I don't even know. I can say that the people in my life would say the same. So no need to feel sorry for me or mine, dude :D

jeffy777 said:
Mischief007 said:
I believe it was just there to institute fear into the American people.

Well, if that's true, their plans didn't work for my friends and family :) I can't think of a single person I hate, especially people in other countries that I don't even know. I can say that the people in my life would say the same. So no need to feel sorry for me or mine, dude :D

I'm talking about general public perception ;). A person is smart, people are dumb.

Firecat
Read the links and it doesn't surprise since there are spies everywhere. What was your point behind the postings? I have a hard time trying to find a point to this.

The same issue of the 5 Israelis was reported on a dateline or 20/20 show as well.

Mischief: the relevance is that there were some murmurs of Israelis being behind the attacks in order to provoke a US/Arab war and bolster support of Israel.

Mischief007 said:
I'm talking about general public perception ;). A person is smart, people are dumb.

Firecat
Read the links and it doesn't surprise since there are spies everywhere. What was your point behind the postings? I have a hard time trying to find a point to this.

Once again, I don't get why people outside of America generalize us so much. Americans aren't hateful people, we are exactly the same as everyone else. We are human beings, we are not from Mars (but don't get me started on scientology *puke*). Of course we have small groups that hate and hold prejudice, just like every other country in the world. But there's a difference in our country. We get presented with a lot of fearful things.

Now don't get me wrong here. I'm not comparing America to Iraq, Isreal, or anywhere else in the Middle East where you truly should be fearful everyday. And it's not just in the Middle East either. But homeland America was in relative isolation from the violent world and it's issues for a long time. Terrorism started in the 70's but now it's just reached so many more people. Our media and government try to frighten us. What we hear about countries around the world hating us and Europeans constantly slamming us frightens Americans. Some Americans take this fear and turn it into hate. But it's no more hate than what we see other countries show us. I've said before, most Americans want to do what's right and don't want to go to war, but not enough people can stop and do something about it before it gets too late. I shutter to think of how late the hour will be before we react against what our government has turned into.

Yes, we have ignorant hateful people, but every country does. Americans in general are far less stereotypical and ignorant than most of the world seems to want to realize. I assume that we have to blame the oceans for that. I have dual citizenship, a Canadian citizen am I. I know many Canadians that truly understand us, but maybe I'm just going to the wrong places to get the full view. And that's the problem. People aren't getting the full view of America, like I didn't get the full view of Canada when I thought most of them were rather understanding of us.