Lordstown Motors Mirage?

It keeps getting worse...

Well, GM might get the plant back for the increase in battery prodction they want for the future.

I read "Lockdown Motors"...

Lordstown Motors Corp. jumped after saying it has enough money to make its battery-powered trucks through May of next year, paring a record decline the previous day following the departure of two top executives.

It's ugly, and worse than that, it already looks incredibly dated and they've only just started manufacturing.

It better be cheap if it hopes to succeed. What's that? It'll only come in a short box and cost over $50K? Oh...oh no...

The shell game continues.

Aaaaaand they've filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy, and filed a lawsuit against Foxconn for not actually partnering on development and not buying the stock they promised, while Foxconn says Lordstown breached their end of that contract by not keeping their stock price above $1.

Last edited:
Aaaaaand they've filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy, and filed a lawsuit against Foxconn for not actually partnering on development and not buying the stock they promised, while Foxconn says Lordstown breached their end of that contract by not keeping their stock price above $1.

I caught that earlier but it completely slipped my mind because I already expected it to happen. The lawsuit is a bonus.