LOST

LOST

• Total voters
I really like how some of the characters have started to not give a fuck anymore (Sawyer, Claire, Kate...). I think they've had enough of this island bullshit.

One question though - the Dharma Initiative - is this part of the plot supposed to be over now? I never learned what was the initial idea behind the Dharma scientists and all the bunkers.

I really like how some of the characters have started to not give a fuck anymore (Sawyer, Claire, Kate...). I think they've had enough of this island bullshit.
They're not the only one. :| They need to put an end to this bullshit cause it hasn't been fun to watch anymore for the last 3 seasons, but I want to know how it goddamn ends!

26373_345646991164_681891164_3692859_8338034_n.jpg

:lol:

Oh yes, what an brilliant episode!

This might end in a 2 island showdown.........and the last seconds where just :O

I'm usually good at keeping track over what exactly's going on, and who's doing what/getting on with who. But i'm properly fucking -Insert show title here- now. I think i need to go to 4815162342.com and figure out some shit.

was a truly incredible episode last night, personally i'd say it was one of the best.

really sets things up for the run to the finish.

just dont know who or what to believe, at the moment im going with Jacob being the good guy stopping Man In Black from unleashing Hell on the earth.

Last edited:
i got to be honest, i'm getting tired of waiting for some major answers
Wow. its the last season ad you are getting tired of waiting? This reminds me of those people who wait till the last year of high school to drop out.

What an awesome episode!! The last couple have been awful but this.. ANSWERS..SWEEET ANSWERS!

The explanation of how Richard got his immortality reminded me of an old, complete unrelated joke:

A man met God and God told him that he will grant him one wish, anything he wanted. The man said:
- I want an interstate that connects North America with europe!
- That's too big. Do you how much concrete and steel it would take? Please, choose something else. Anything but this...
- Okay then, I want to be able to understand women...
God scratched his long beard for a second and then replied.
- So how many lanes do you want the interstate to have?

Well, this is getting confusing again. What are Widmore's motives? So far he was the man who wants to return to the island (why??), and the main enemy of Ben. But now he seems to be on the task to stop the smoke-Locke.

7 eps to go, I'm getting worried about their ability to explain everything in this time.

Maybe they will explain everything, but only just to make sure your recently unscrewed mind gets screwed all over again.

Well, this is getting confusing again. What are Widmore's motives? So far he was the man who wants to return to the island (why??), and the main enemy of Ben. But now he seems to be on the task to stop the smoke-Locke.

7 eps to go, I'm getting worried about their ability to explain everything in this time.

I'm confused because now it appears that Charles Widmore's actions appear to be good and for the benefit of. .Well.. Humanity.

Is Widmore a good guy now?? Was the ALWAYS a good guy? Has Desmond been drafted back to start entering the numbers all over again? ..Then again what has the energy got to do with it? How is Desmond going to keep Flock on the island??

:blowup:

Last edited:
im beginning to wonder if Widmore challenging Desmond at the start to win over Penny, leading him to do the boat race which cause him to end up on the island was a plan of Widmore's all along because maybe Desmond being on the island was helping to keep Man in Black at bay.