Lots of Lambo's

Wow, such nice cars, and good pics of the cars. Man, I want one.

Jostyrostelli said:
Looks like the Fast and the Furious intersection.

Like every second intersection in California...

Buba

freerider said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Looks like the Fast and the Furious intersection.

Could be, but it's also on the "owned" picture with the 2 Ferrari's and McLaren F1.

this is definetly not that intersection... it looks more like the F&F section where he races the prancing horse

Yeah when i saw it i thought, fast and the furious. Checked it against the movie though, the stuff off the right of the road is different.

The Diablo has been my automotive hero since i was old enough to know what a car is. Such a beutiful beast.

all i can see is honda-tech is gay!!!.. no car pics

the murcielago cabrio is so vulgar.. specially the orange

Yayox said:
are you kidding me!

ajajajaja no......... ill get a non-cabrio anytime... in a decient color.... the cabrio-orange... dont do it for me.

Yayox said:

Sorry, you're gonna have to repeat that. I think there was something crazy in my ear.

:mrgreen: most of the cabrio cars are ugly..... there are some exeptions... but when a design is originally made to be a coupe or a non cabrio and then is made a cabrio is a bad thing to do.... example... Ferrari Super America, BMW 6 series, aston martin db9.... all of them are ugly cars.... based on a non cabrio car.

Cool cabrio cars.... porsche carrera GT, mazda miata, mustang 68 among others

^aston martin db9 volante UGLY ?????
Something is really wrong with your taste buds, because that car is absolutely delicious, and I believe at least 99.9% of the world agrees with me.