Lotus Exige S 240, Triumph Daytona 675, Triumph Speed Triple

I use Canon and Hoya filters for almost everything including ND. Try doing some research on ND color cast. I don't have any solid links on it, just some articles in text from uni. I realize a few of you guys think it is a flaw or inaccuracy, but it is something I intended from the beginning and actually played up quite a bit in these images by manipulating the light to accommodate. I enjoy the cross-processed look and the green tint is what I was going for.

When I did my research on ND's back in the day, I found that aside from the strong magenta cast you can get from the Cokin filters (especially when stacked), most ND's of any decent manufacturer were quite neutral and any introduced colour cast was either nonexistent or negligible. I found that some colours ended up a bit muted, but not an overall shift. I've seen combination warming/polarizers and things like the Moose filter that do have a color effect, but nothing like the green cast in your shots. The shot with the bikes seems to be the correct balance, so I'd assume you either shot the strobes without gels or corrected WB in post. Do you have any non-gelled shots using the ND that show a colour cast?

hey,

the bike shot was made with no filters except a UV to protect the lens. I don't have any shots where the ND/color/polarizer filters are used, but the light isn't gelled...the gels definitely help bring it out.

here's another piece from this series:

I realize a few of you guys think it is a flaw or inaccuracy, but it is something I intended from the beginning and actually played up quite a bit in these images by manipulating the light to accommodate. I enjoy the cross-processed look and the green tint is what I was going for.

I realise thats what you wanted and I still like your shots, its just a personal preference of mine. Especially with red cars its the first thing I see, the fact that the car isn't red when I know it should be. Especially Ferraris. Also, because its shot under flouros, a green cast makes it look a bit like its from the ambient lighting even though it isnt.