Lotus Exige Sport

Horrid car though.

Like driving a Go-Kart.

Fun on a track but you could never live with one.

I like it, qube, I think you would buy such a car if you're not interested in comfort and shoppingcapabilities. Perfedt men's car. IMO.

Its a track day car, and I guess a pretty good one...

No complaining about anything it falls short of...

Buba

Probably a great car, but i don't really like the styling. It's a bit too much styled, would like it to be a bit more neutral.

I think this is rather practical in comparison to the 340r. A mate's client has one, and the only thing that pisses him off is rain. Everything else is just fine.

The normal elise/exiges are quite practical actually. Slightly bumpy and not much luggage space, but in London there are a LOT of them being driven as daily drivers, so they cannot be that bad. Small is good here.

Such a nice looking car, and 400bhp in a car weighing 850kg! It'll fly!

was it only me that thought it was amusing lotus has a perfomance division, I can't think a single slow car lotus built...... yeah probably just me :roll:

A mate of mine has the Elise, it's just too tiny I'm 6'7 and so it's impossible for me to get behind the wheel of the car and actually drive it.

However he has taken me for a spin, the ride and the seats are just fantastically hard plus the engine is so close to your head the noise rattles your brain.

I think they'd be ace on a track, they're very quick and razor sharp on the corners but distance driving or being stuck in traffic must be horrible.

Mike.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... TVR Sagaris. I have seen one in the flesh, and it was something special.

I LOVE IT

It is not quite gorgeous but it's a Lotus!

marcos_eirik said:
Two big pics here and here...

It is a racetrack car.. Slick tyres, no bodywork to hide the engine... I'm getting more and more in love with this

Keep your pants on... It's a one-off