Love the Beast - Eric Bana

BigDaveDogg

Car(s)
GG IX SE
Has anyone heard anything about this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uh2QXw3-UE[/YOUTUBE]

Damn it.

I wish I hadn't have watched that.

Because I want to watch the whole thing.

NOW :'(

It looks great and I'd love to see the whole story of his XB.

This does look really good and very interesting, I want to see it!!

This is going to rock, big time. I love the idea of maintaining the ownership of your first car.. Actually, after watching that trailer, I'm questioning my plans of buying a Sierra, becuase it doesn't look like a classic car. Its not really something you could cling on to, if you know what I mean. A 70's taunus on the other hand looks like a classic car.

BIG props to Bana for taking care of that car, also, the trailer is kickass.

March 12, 09 is too far away! Although with my luck it'll be one of those movies only shown in select theaters meaning not any near me.

Looks like a very interesting film.

I have to say I didn't know Eric Bana was a petrolhead, +1 in my book.

DO WANT even though I dont know much of the guy. (Ducks and avodis the flames ;) )

But im a bit more intrested about the music in the video as well.
Now I now for a fact that the song on 0.52 to 1.32 is The Arcade Fire - No Cars Go (10x1 Episode :p )
But I want to know what plays in 0.00 to 0.52 and 1.32 to 2.03, which is the same song.

Now I posted them on both threads because I dont know which one is going to survive :)
*Cough "600 horsepower and leafsprings, Are you mad?" :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure on the tunes, but one would assume the thread in the more proper section with a proper title will live on. :dunno::hmm::unsure::may:

"I met Clarkson, in true British- Australian tradition, in a bar in Los Angeles with a couple of guys from Top Gear,? says Bana. ?We were on mutual ground, far from home. I sent him an e-mail and said: ?I would kill for you to be involved in this film. I will promise that I will come and do the lap on Top Gear at some stage.? ?

Clarkson is not known for his love of American-style muscle cars such as the Ford Falcon, and true to form he doesn?t pull any punches. ?He offers some humorous and honest appraisals of how shit muscle cars really are,? says Bana. ?But the man is an icon. I think he?s hilarious, his show is brilliant and his Top Gear guys are great. We will look back on this period and thank God we have him. There has been so much pressure on the car movement, in general."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/men/article5330780.ece