Love Top Gear? Then I want to interview you!

Ashlea02

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year student at the University of Westminster and Ive decided to do my 10,000 word dissertation on....TOP GEAR!

I'm doing a research project on audience perceptions of Top Gear and need a variety of people of different ages and backgrounds to talk to about Top Gear.

Whether you love or hate Top Gear, I want to hear from you. My research will be conducted in Harrow, London in March. If anyone is interested in helping me and want to discuss Top Gear for a couple of hours, please contact me.

Thanks!!!

p.s. anyone involved in the making of Top Gear, I want to hear from you too! Please?

I'm afraid there's only 14817 of us who love Top Gear in this forum, so no luck!

What exactly is it that you'd need? A text of a specific length? A set of questions answered?

As a fellow grad student, I would be willing to help out. My contact information is in my profile.

pm me if you still need help!!!

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year student at the University of Westminster and Ive decided to do my 10,000 word dissertation on....TOP GEAR!

I'm doing a research project on audience perceptions of Top Gear and need a variety of people of different ages and backgrounds to talk to about Top Gear.

Whether you love or hate Top Gear, I want to hear from you. My research will be conducted in Harrow, London in March. If anyone is interested in helping me and want to discuss Top Gear for a couple of hours, please contact me.

Thanks!!!

p.s. anyone involved in the making of Top Gear, I want to hear from you too! Please?

I can help out from an American viewer. I am unable to fly to London however. Maybe over the phone?

John

Yeah, if it's a set of questions, you could post them here and let people reply at their leisure, if you'd like ;)

Indeed. Make a list of questions or topics that you want input on, and put it up here. Then we could either post our answers, or you could set up an email account where we could send them to you directly.

I'm sure tons of people would do it.

Would be glad to help. Drop me a line...

I live in America and would be happy to give you my input, just pm me for my email and we can conduct it electronically. You might be interested to hear why ppl like Top Gear from a non brit perspective.

Ed