James May: LPE power gift for James May

I'm always like this :) The whole celebrity thing annoys me. I think that after you watch the guy on tv he goes home, you move on, and that's that.

If someone wants to send him a gift I've got nothing against it. I was just airing my view about such things.

It says in the first post that he's sending it to show his gratitude towards James and his 'toys shows'.

And I think it's cool. And the whole working engine/car thing is awesome!! Great work!

James had better be careful - we know what happens to things when they go on TG! (Lambo baubles, Nissan president, Bugatti aftershave...)
But fantastic, fantastic thing, that. Brilliant, knowing him he'll love it.

Can I just say:

These engines are fucking fantastic.

Period.

Shall I mention this to him next time he's on site at the lego house? I'm assuming that'll be Tuesday...

Shall I mention this to him next time he's on site at the lego house? I'm assuming that'll be Tuesday...

He's probably already seen it on here to be honest.:)

I wouldn't know his address to start with. I contacted his agency, but am still waiting for an answer. If you have a top gear address it'd be ok too. But i guess there's no harm in mentioning it to him.

As IceBone said, it can't hurt to ask. I should be able to get the youtube video on my phone, so if I can find a suitable couple of minutes Tuesday, I'll show him and see where *he* says to send it.

That would be excellent, thanks. :) Btw, the engine i made for him runs even smoother than the one in the video.

Tomorrow we're taking pics and maybe a new video (I don't have that cam anymore, though. :().

Well if you can email/PM me with the link to the new video, I'll do what I can to show James. I may not have the opportunity, as really I need to concentrate on the lego, and I don't generally like to hassle 'the talent' unless I have something relevant to say, but I think this counts. It'll basically depend how busy we both are. :)

Brilliant!

Next thing, James is probably going to knick Lego from the house to build himself a life size Mustang. (Although I'm sure Ozgirl and HeidiL will stop him messing with their.. eh .. his house.) :D