James May: LPE power gift for James May

I think that is brilliant, and I bet he'll love it. Just as long as he doesn't let Clarkson get his hands on it.... ;)

Powerrrrrrrr!!! :D

Seriously, though, the package looks awesome. Very cool.

No. It's going to the Denbies wine estate (where the lego house is being built) and will be given to James as part of a gift box for his lego house. Chances are slim, bit it might be in the episode.

That's a great little lego gift for his lego mantlepiece, or more likely his lego table.

No. It's going to the Denbies wine estate (where the lego house is being built) and will be given to James as part of a gift box for his lego house. Chances are slim, bit it might be in the episode.

Oh that's brilliant!! :D

That would be awesome

I certainly hope so. Thanks for sending it to us. I'm hoping that I can wangle handing it over to James myself.

Whoever does the actual handover, I will be making sure that James gets it, knows it's his to keep, and where it came from.

As you can see there's a note and a dvd in the package. When it arrives, please see if the package is undamaged. I kinda lost faith in postal services. Soon one will have to send stuff in armored boxes.

I will. I expect it will arrive tomorrow, I'll ask at reception to be sure. Once I've got hold of it, I'll open it to check it, and then re-wrap it nicely and make sure he gets it next time he's in.

Indeed. I now have a valid reason to actually interact with James rather than just keeping my head down and building. :)