Lumina SS Spied In Detriot With Manufacturer's Plates

youngwarrior said:
theres some more aswell that GM managed to mess up by molesting the suspension setup making it too soft and then the car losing its poise etc.

I bet GM fuck up the aura.

How, there is nothing wrong with it. Ive sat in it, very nice all around. Except for the fake wood, but I believe thats an option. It also has flappy paddles...which I do not like but heh someone will.

whats the handling like on the aura? I know that they are gonna stuff a 3.6 liter engine in there with around 250hp, but why the hell would you want to do that when theres a smaller engine available with the same amount of power :bangin: I bet tehy fuck up the weight distribution even more on it. :thumbsdown:

youngwarrior said:
theres some more aswell that GM managed to mess up by molesting the suspension setup making it too soft and then the car losing its poise etc.

I bet GM fuck up the aura.

The Magazines have already got to drive it. They like it. One of the things they did like about it was the handling.

And you really have to stop bitching.

Australians make some damn good looking cars, just a shame that they all share a similar profile, not to metion the million different trim levels one model can have :? :lol:

youngwarrior said:
whats the handling like on the aura? I know that they are gonna stuff a 3.6 liter engine in there with around 250hp, but why the hell would you want to do that when theres a smaller engine available with the same amount of power :bangin: I bet tehy fuck up the weight distribution even more on it. :thumbsdown:
I love the Internet. It's the only entity in the world where a guy who lives (at least) 3,000 miles away from the nearest Saturn dealership can make such meaningful and powerful claims about a car that he has never seen in the flesh, much less driven it.

Did GM run over your cat with a Z06 or something?

niteriyder said:
Australians make some damn good looking cars, just a shame that they all share a similar profile, not to metion the million different trim levels one model can have :? :lol:

they are unbelievably confusing are they? I still don't know all the trim levels for the Holden Commodore, there are just too many :lol:

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
chevy are gonna screw this car up quarenteed. Whenever GM get their hands on a car that was designed abroad they always manage to fuck it up once they stick their american GM badge (ie pontiac chevy) on it. :bangin:

Actually not, most likely. The GTO failed because it looked like a round bean, something the Australian Ford Falcon had in common. A muscle car is not round, it is sharp, angular, and rough looking. GM knows that now.

The GTO also failed because they didnt market the damn thing at all. i like the understated looks of mine. But I have actually had more than one person ask if it is a Mustang. ????

BlaRo said:
youngwarrior said:
I love the Internet. It's the only entity in the world where a guy who lives (at least) 3,000 miles away from the nearest Saturn dealership can make such meaningful and powerful claims about a car that he has never seen in the flesh, much less driven it.

hahahaha you do know your aura is a rebadged shitty vectra right. Vectra being a budget car in the UK.

youngwarrior said:
BlaRo said:
youngwarrior said:

hahahaha you do know your aura is a rebadged shitty vectra right. Vectra being a budget car in the UK.
The Aura starts at USD$19,945 (?10,572.20). According to Vauxhall's website, the saloon version of the Vectra starts at ?16,125 (USD$30,420.80). No wonder you're bitter about it! :p

Anyways...I wonder why they caught a VZ Lumina SS driving around in the states and not a VE? :think:

Oh come on... the prices of cars in other countries arent the same as the prices in the states. A Gold for example in the UK starts at about $21,000 USD with a 1.4 engine and a 6 speed manual whereas in Canada, the same thing in Canada with a 2.5L engine would cost about $18,000 USD.

Motor Trend has the "new" Pontiac Grand Prix on the cover - based on the next Gen Holdens. It seems like a no brainer. FF= :thumbsdown: FR= :thumbsup:

Just like with the Monaro, they [Pontiac] have split the front grill :roll: I admit it doesn't look as bad as it did with the Monaro but still....did they have to touch it?
http://img484.imageshack.**/img484/5403/pontiacmediumbv7.jpg

btw: In the news today in Aus - Holden is upping production so that they can export soon :thumbsup:

chaos386 said:
youngwarrior said:
BlaRo said:
youngwarrior said:

The Aura starts at USD$19,945 (?10,572.20). According to Vauxhall's website, the saloon version of the Vectra starts at ?16,125 (USD$30,420.80). No wonder you're bitter about it! :p

Anyways...I wonder why they caught a VZ Lumina SS driving around in the states and not a VE? :think:
Could be possible that it could be a VE with a VY shell?

As for the photoshop.............

God no. I hope they don't do the same thing as the monaro...

:puke:

WHY WON'T THOSE SEPTIC GM BODS FUCK OFF AND LEAVE OUR GRILLE ALONE!!!!

flyingfridge said:
:puke:

WHY WON'T THOSE SEPTIC GM BODS FUCK OFF AND LEAVE OUR GRILLE ALONE!!!!

Holden is a subsidiary of GM which means it is a GM grill. They can do anything they want with their own grill. And it does not look half bad.

I like it too. I'm just thankful it's actually coming to America. Hopefully they won't add huge wings and bumpers and spoilers and stickers to appease the :censored: who said the GTO was too boring looking.

And z0mGWTFSTFULAWL youngwarrior, it's a Vectra. How is that going to affect the millions of Americans who don't even know what a Vauxhall is? (And can't find England on a map? Of England? BA-ZING!)