Luxgen car brand

The styling has elements of so many cars, but I can't directly pin down a design they went for to base each model in full on. Interesting.

I love how, in the end, they basically say, "America is hard to get into...but if Tesla can do it, anyone can." Like...they have anything as compelling as Tesla's vehicle(s) unless they bring huuuuuuge value per dollar.

Well if they enter America they have a big L logo and usage of the letters L, e, x and u that Lexus will find compelling to throw their lawyers at.

Last edited:
Asside from some of the interior details, they look like they are from about 2001. :dunno: I agree...unless they are crazy cheap, they won't gain a foothold (if they even pass US crash-testing).

Its biggest competition in the US market is the used car market, and the rather terrible name, which sounds like a cheap electronics brand, doesn't help.

...and the rather terrible name, which sounds like a cheap electronics brand, doesn't help.

My first thoughts. It's like they just gave up naming it and literally just shortened "generic luxury". :rolleyes:

Luxgen - The Pursuit of Mediocrity

Hey I was expecting worse... It's not entirely copypaste design either, although some elements (the wing mirrors for instance) would probably be better if they were... But all in all I'm positively surprised. Still an awful name though.

Last edited:
There's been a special place in my heart for the Luxgen 7 ever since reading about it years ago on Engadget. :lol: