Lyrics by Pictures

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Not too familiar with him. Can we have another and resurrect this thread?

Ice, I don't even remember what the song was that I was getting at with the Pee-Wee Herman photo. I think it was I Touch Myself by Divinyls. :lol:

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Sorry, I didn't realise using Google was considered cheating. Though without any disrespect with ashspet's music tastes, it's a pretty obscure band. They don't even have their own Wikipedia article! Ashspet, it's your call on who to give the next song to.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Looks like you got it. My "training a parrot" line was just a joke. A bad one at that, too.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Sorry, I didn't realise using Google was considered cheating. Though without any disrespect with ashspet's music tastes, it's a pretty obscure band. They don't even have their own Wikipedia article! Ashspet, it's your call on who to give the next song to.

I didn't mean to offend, which is why I took that out. I would look it up on Google too, but probably wouldn't answer. :D

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
No no, I wasn't offended, I just wasn't sure.

Here's an easy one:

http://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2008/12/22/0_map_europe_political_2001_enlarged1.jpg
http://pic.armedcats.net/n/ne/nereid/2008/12/22/problem1.jpg

Yes, I'm not that good.

Last edited:

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Nereid - better answer than my original one (Kylie Minogue and Locomotion), but a point for you anyway (as soon as it'll let me rep you again).

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I'm guessing the band is Europe, but I can't think of a song with the word problem in it...