Lyrics by Pictures

Not too familiar with him. Can we have another and resurrect this thread?

Ice, I don't even remember what the song was that I was getting at with the Pee-Wee Herman photo. I think it was I Touch Myself by Divinyls. :lol:

Sorry, I didn't realise using Google was considered cheating. Though without any disrespect with ashspet's music tastes, it's a pretty obscure band. They don't even have their own Wikipedia article! Ashspet, it's your call on who to give the next song to.

Looks like you got it. My "training a parrot" line was just a joke. A bad one at that, too.

Sorry, I didn't realise using Google was considered cheating. Though without any disrespect with ashspet's music tastes, it's a pretty obscure band. They don't even have their own Wikipedia article! Ashspet, it's your call on who to give the next song to.

I didn't mean to offend, which is why I took that out. I would look it up on Google too, but probably wouldn't answer. :D

Nereid - better answer than my original one (Kylie Minogue and Locomotion), but a point for you anyway (as soon as it'll let me rep you again).

I'm guessing the band is Europe, but I can't think of a song with the word problem in it...