M.Moore decleares it, I live in the greatest country in the world!

If only it was so easy to go the opposite way... :cry:
:wall:

Considering the general sentiment of America on this forum, I have to ask, why so interested in coming here? One thing that does irritate me a bit is how hard it is made to legally get into this country... too many people forgot our history.

Last edited:
Considering the general sentiment of America on this forum, I have to ask, why so interested in coming here?

I would sell my soul to the devil for a green card! Ever since I was a little boy I have dreamt about the great USA! Does anyone have a sister or a cousin or a friend looking for a husband...?

That's Danish. :p
The truth about the danish language... :lmao:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eng5rJm9X7w[/YOUTUBE]

I would sell my soul to the devil for a green card! Ever since I was a little boy I have dreamt about the great USA! Does anyone have a sister or a cousin or a friend looking for a husband...?

I'm sure I can find a friend that can get you a couple of Social Security numbers and a drivers license.

I think my stripper cousin is on the market, looking for someone to love, a meal ticket :lol:

You could just do what a lot of people have done... come here on "vacation" and conveniently forget to leave.

I think "gay union's" are legal in Massachusetts, sneak me over a Maserati Ghibli Cup and I could be gay for 2 years.

I'm sure I can find a friend that can get you a couple of Social Security numbers and a drivers license.

I think my stripper cousin is on the market, looking for someone to love, a meal ticket :lol:

You could just do what a lot of people have done... come here on "vacation" and conveniently forget to leave.

I think "gay union's" are legal in Massachusetts, sneak me over a Maserati Ghibli Cup and I could be gay for 2 years.

I have a friend that "forgot" to leave when the tourist visa expired, he lived in So Cal, rode his motorcycle every day and had the time of his life. When the cops eventually found him, they threw him in jail for a couple of days before he was deported. He can't re enter the US for 10 years...:cry: I don't want to take that chance...

I up for a gay union, as a last alternative... ;)

No but seriously, I am hoping to get a work visa the legal way, but, if not successful I would consider alternative routes...

Reactions: Jay
Been there, seen it. Overall it would't make my "must live there list".

What I do like is the general openness of the people though. We went through some yard to get to the beach and disrupted a family during their dinner. They just greeted us, we had a little chat and then they proceeded as if nothing happened.

You'll find that throughout scandinavia which can be strange sometimes. In Finnland we got lost in the middle of nowhere so we rang the bell at the nearest house we could find. Ever stood infront of a map with a couple that just came out of a sauna naked?

No but seriously, I am hoping to get a work visa the legal way, but, if not successful I would consider alternative routes...

Aren't there guys in Sicily that can make it happen? ;) Or did they get booted out finally?

Good luck on getting in, what line of work are you in?

Aren't there guys in Sicily that can make it happen? ;) Or did they get booted out finally?

Good luck on getting in, what line of work are you in?

Thanks, I guess you could say entrepreneur, started from scratch, following the American dream... Unfortunately I don't have any contacts in Sicily, Naples on the other hand... 8)