• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

M3 GTR around N?rburgring Nordschleife in 8 minutes.

Hell yeah... That guy is a good driver. He was also Test driver for Porsche with the Carrera GT. Crashed also one or two ;-) German Racing legend...

Before the GT was launched he drove one to various Porsche Centers. Also to Regensburg, where I study. A friend of mine saw him driving through the city... Pedal to the metal between all the traffic lights... 8) 8) 8)

Buba

7970.jpg

Pwned those germans :eek:

Thats the current record holder, no idea what time it did it in though.

The just newly realeased radical should give it a run for its money if they decide to give it a go there.

is that Donkervoot (sp?) still the fastest road car round the track or something?... anyone know the time of the Ariel Atom round Nurburgring?

Yes it is, Donkervoort is presenting a new car based on that car at the dutch motor show (which i'm going to :D )

is that car built specifically for that track like the Skyline GTR-NURSPEC and the Subaru Impreza Nurburgring edition?

Actually Donkervoort made a new laprecord, if I feel like searching I'll post it..;)

Edit: Haha I should refresh the page more before posting..sorry :)

I just finished watching the video. I can't believe he was able to do the lap that fast with traffic on the track. That is really impressive! :shock2:

X5 Lemans would beat that Cayenne... :evil:

Buba

swek said:
Kip_6666 said:
Pwned those germans :eek:

Audi-Powered Donkervoort Almost 15 Seconds Faster than Carrera GT!

Oh the irony :lol:

lol, i knew that, but didn't think of it the time. :oops:

Good example of something like that backlashing.

Spyker uses audi engines too, don't really understand why both our cars use them, is audi located near the border?

Kip_6666 said:
Spyker uses audi engines too, don't really understand why both our cars use them, is audi located near the border?

Audi is located in Bavaria.