M3 vs. RS4

M3 vs. RS4

• M3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RS4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
joemoefro said:
I guess I don't like oppinion threads because the BMW is a much better drivers car. No 4 wheel drive understeer in that BMW. And also, this is the new RS4 so it naturally will be better than the current M3

But the audi is the better everyday car, and the audi is now the same generation as the M3, the new M3 will be a generation ahead.

joemoefro said:
peter3hg2 said:
joemoefro said:
I guess I don't like oppinion threads because the BMW is a much better drivers car. No 4 wheel drive understeer in that BMW. And also, this is the new RS4 so it naturally will be better than the current M3
Wait till the next M3 when they'll easily make 400.
In all past generations of S4s vs. M3s, the M3 has been better and faster. So I suppose the RS4 will have its moment of glory for now...
400? 400 what?

lol, i can't imply anything anymore?

And I clearly meant 400 lbs of cheese w/ its new cheese grater!

Melrose%20Cheese%20Grater.JPG

who are these people?
Cheese grater FTW! :thumbsup:

Actually I think I'd prefer the amazing grip of the audi rather than the twitchy tail of a M3. Though my first choice would be an X drive m3.

i would choose the RS4, its more usuable everyday. Ive seen what M3's can do in michigan winters...

and @Raven18940: BMW says they'll never make an awd "M" if they can help it

The M3 is a brilliant circuit toy, but i've fallen for the RS4.
4WD grip, Good value, Awesome build qualty, and the noise :woot:
hehe I would wet my pants if i could.

I'm sure if you paid a BMW dealer enough money, they'll stick xDrive on an M3 for you.

Oh and for me, the M3, by a mile.

SickGuy said:
The M3 is a brilliant circuit toy, but i've fallen for the RS4.
4WD grip, Good value, Awesome build qualty, and the noise :woot:
hehe I would wet my pants if i could.
sorry to hear about it :comfort:

bartboy9891 said:
sorry to hear about it :comfort:

hey dont take it seriously (if you were) just a bit of a joke that was kinda stupid. :oops: oh well

:thumbsup: RS4 RULES :thumbsup:

I know its quite alot different than the rs4, but would anybody consider the M3 CSL?

m3 csl is in a totally different league..... i would take the M3 CSL, sell it.. buy the new M3 and spend the rest of the cash on buying a GTI or something :thumbsup:

RS4, no question about it. More practical, sounds better, handles great, if not as fluidly as the M3, but roughly, you could say its quicker, by memory, I think it lapped the TG track a second or so quicker. Plus, if there's a waitlist, if you don't like it, you could flip it. :)

RS4. I have difficulties to tell if I've ever seen genuine M3 or M5, because chavs have been slapping M-badges in their 316i's and 518i's for 20 years or so. :cry: they're so.. so.. CHAVTASTIC! yet none of them has tried to build wannabe S4 or RS4, because Audi's are reasonable mans car. bimmers are for yuppies who lack something between their legs. that's my humble opinion. :lol:

The best way to tell the difference between, E34 M5, E39 M5, E46 M3 too their lesser counter parts is by the exhaust pipes. On the M cars are quad exhaust pipes. Only the lowest of idiots would attach an extra set of pipes to their fake M3. Also on the E46 M3 and the E39 M5 there is a side vent.

patrick10 said:
fast wagons FTW so it has to be the rs4

exactly...

tf

I think I'll still take an E46 M3 over the new RS4, but perhaps not the E90/E92 M3. But I"m way biased right now because I recently saw an M3 with CSL style front bumper/splitters, rear diffuser, boot lid, and a slew of other nice little custom touches and it's just burned into my memory.

M3 no question about it :D

RWD ruleZZzz 8)