Mad Libs: Final Gear Edition

Tonight on Top Compact Disc: Richard Hammond gets chased by an enticing chair in the Sierra Leonean desert; I nearly break my hand trying to weep in a Trabant; Jeremy Clarkson is our star in a reasonably priced car; and James May talks to us about jewel-encrusted platypi blocking traffic in Skopje.

Good evening, and welcome to Top Compact Disc! This series was going to be full of radio, but unfortunately our entire budget of schfifty five pounds was blown rebuilding our set after Turkmenistan's Got Talent trolled their way in to the studio and jackknifed everything. So, due to our lack of funds, we've had to sack our Victoria Cross manufacturer and hire a parking inspector. He told us to try driving a Porsche while crying and flying fire, so we'll cut to that in a moment, but first, the news!

Uh, right. So a couple of decades ago, Fuji Heavy Industries decided it was going to build a brand new type of car. Unfortunately, it dematerialises like a kangaroo and drives like Scott Thompson on roller skates trying to eat century eggs, so we won't go there. Also, Volkswagen is trying to imitate the Zonda by combining a Peel Trident and a Lightburn Zeta. We don't think that will end amazingly. Finally, I leave you with this sneak preview of the all new Lada Canyon. Isn't that promiscuous!

:lmao:

I was imagining some sort of car-chase scene, that worked out quite well almost as if by design. The results were hilarious as promised.

That was the first Mad Lib I've ever designed, so I'm glad it turned out well. I did tweak a few things afterwards (ie "a" to "an"), but that's what everyone does in the real thing. A car chase would definitely produce hilarious results as well, so whoever goes next can try that if they want.