Movie: Mad Max: Fury Road

Just one thing, though, why did the war rig have the steering wheel on the left-hand side?

That's the most easy to answer part: because they're livin in the deserted post-apocalyptic world, and give zero fucks about drive side. Just whatever goes like hell, fits just right.

- - - - -

Altho, i have one_&_a_half question too:

1)What the hell Falcon Interceptor was doing there, after it got destroyed in 2nd film (and we clearly saw "Max Gibson" appeared on Camelwagon in "Thunderdome") ???

1/b)Or Why the hell was it there, if it has no action whatsoever, but a few chrome "k-chows" in the homecoming chase.

Pointless, from my point of view.

- - - - -

It's pissed off a few guys though..... Apparently the whole film is one massive piece of feminist propaganda.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...to-watching-feminist-propaganda-10249443.html

Funny that, but being massive antifeminist, i watched girls winning here with pure joy. Prolly because Miller didn't put that much effort into making it "one big girl-power movie", rather than just showed us "there are good girls left in the world, even after everything been blown to shit."

- - - - -

Must say.. I enjoy thank BLESS Miller for not puttin the Max Gibson in the 4th movie. Hardy seen much less possessed, even for a mad man.

- - - - -

The cars. Well.... wow! just E'holy_fockin'wuaouw! So much good stuff sawed off and rewelded into so much better stuff, and it's... HUGE!

Tatra 815's chassis with "breakin" axles and radial differentials.

w116 Merc, turned into an offroad semi.

CoupDeville with farmer's doublestacks.

Charger on the bleedin' tracks!

32-flatheads, Broncos, 'cudas & lots'n'lots'n'lots'o'stuff...

- - - - -

Speakin of careful distribution of roles to each vehicle.

In short summary, i feel deeply pleased by it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (especially since i expected to throw-up)

...But the plot - to summarize it in one sentence: WTF did I just watch? :D

In short terms: Girls runaway from bigdaddy in a hope to get to the heaven. Turned out there's no heaven left. But they got allies, who helped them to storm bigdaddy's army and get thru to conquer the homebase. (accidentally killing the bigdaddy on the way, oops!)

Runner-traider became new queen of empire, everyone got mouthful of water, Max split from crowd for his lonely chase of redemption. (again)

Seriously, you have to watch it several times to mind everything. Just a mindblowing sequence, like a rollercoaster that tightens up more & more.

Last edited:
I just saw the film and absolutely loved it! The best movie of the year for me! It was so much more than I was expecting it to be and I'm actually going to go see it again.

Nice! :D

Definitely one of the best movie ive ever seen,the action is non stop an put together very well,the vehicles were off the hook,incredible scenes throughout,never seen an action film with this much action and intensity,should win a few awards,10/10