Madonna's daughter...

^ I wonder if the negative rep for my gif was from him too....<_<

No, that one wasn't from me.

I don't care because I think if any post deserves a neg rep it's that... you just don't make sexual jokes about an 11 year old girl... it's just wrong in every way.

But Quiky, I'm pretty surprised that you just went ahead and published my name as the person who left that negative comment. Aren't they anonymous for a reason? Fine if someone leaves a really unfair or unwarranted remark, but if you're going to reveal anyone's name if the receipeint of the rep asks, you might as well make the whole system public.

:rolleyes:

No, that one wasn't from me.

I don't care because I think if any post deserves a neg rep it's that... you just don't make sexual jokes about an 11 year old girl... it's just wrong in every way.

Eh, I wouldn't care if it 'twas your or not. I'd just give you an e-arm jab and tell you you're gay.

/you're gay.

Oh god, it's horrible, the eyebrows! :puke:

But Quiky, I'm pretty surprised that you just went ahead and published my name as the person who left that negative comment. Aren't they anonymous for a reason? Fine if someone leaves a really unfair or unwarranted remark, but if you're going to reveal anyone's name if the receipeint of the rep asks, you might as well make the whole system public.
Considering you neg rep people for absolutely STUPID reasons, yes, I made that public. Want me to list your other reasons and posts? Reputation system isn't for marking down people just to be a dyke-- you of all people should know better.

Edit; And why the hell are you +14 to stupidass posts? PM going your way..

Last edited:
What do you mean? Because I gave No Boss + rep? Can I help it that it translated into 14 points? I'm confused.

Edit; And why the hell are you +14 to stupidass posts? PM going your way..

this thread is too creepy for words
http://img134.imageshack.**/img134/3808/81237527cl5.jpg

^ He's missing the dandruff! :lol:

A friend of mine used to tell "The Ugly Story". It went something like this: She fell out of the sky and landed in the ugly tree, then she fell off and hit every branch on the way down, then a guy came along and beat her with all the broken limbs, then a lumberjack came by and cut the tree down and it landed on her... He would go on with this story forever.

I like the one from the Drew Carey show. "Boy, they really broke the mold when they made you...then the villagers burned down the mold factory, dragged the mold-maker into the street, and beat him to death.

She really bears a strong resemblance to mom....but unfortunately she also bears a strong resemblance to dad....talk about getting screwed in the genetics dept.

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=3167

http://img215.imageshack.**/img215/9498/lourdesbrow1fc1.jpg

wow at first i really really really thought/hoped that was a photoshop... but since it is infact reality madonna needs to suck it up and realize that making her daughter deal with the superficial beauty crap might be more healthy for her then 2 years of uni-brow jokes

Hahaha did someone spray superglue on her face, then did she fall down, then did a rat crawl across her face and get stuck, then did they tear it off and leave a piece of the rat on her face?

Hahaha did someone spray superglue on her face, then did she fall down, then did a rat crawl across her face and get stuck, then did they tear it off and leave a piece of the rat on her face?

But not before the rat had puked, because it had a bad sandwich earlier!

/Had to much coffee, rats can't puke btw