Mafia 3

unvote Peter3hg
vote The_Finn

Lets get this game rolling. It has been going for a while.

yeah because voting for somone just to get the game going is a great policy

unvote Peter3hg
vote The_Finn

Lets get this game rolling. It has been going for a while.

That's the worst reason ever to make a vote. I've been envolved with another game and it's taken like 3 weeks to get through day 1. Granted we're in a smaller/tougher game, but still, think out your votes, don't do it for the sake of.

It does get irritating to wait for days for a vote. I'm running a game on facebook where there hasn't been a vote in almost two weeks.

Votecount:

Mischief007 - 1 (Peter3hg)
jakifirbec - 3 (The_Finn, mgkdk, YF19pilot)
The_Finn - 5 (Adunaphel, Jacobfox, jakifirbec, Shawn, Mischief007)

The_Finn got 5 votes, which is a required majority. That was 9 hours ago, so you have roughly 3 hours to make any changes, or it's lynching time.

I would like to forward a motion that The_Finn is not mafia. Here is my logic. We have started with 7 Townies and we now know that 2 have been killed to leave 5. We can assume that if The_Finn is Mafia, then the Mafia wouldn't vote for him. I am not Mafia (yes I know that is suspicious) so that would cover 6 Townies/Doctors/Cops. Again this is going to make me sound like Mafia but YF19pilot doesn't appear to be Mafia following day 1 which has covered for 7 Townies/Doctors/Cops which is obviously more than is left which would appear to suggest that at least one person voting for The_Finn is Mafia. Shawn is the suspicious one to me right now trying to put suspicion on YF19pilot by saying MXM will have deliberately made him Mafia. SO Unvote Mischeif007 Vote Shawn. Of course if The_Finn is lynched and is a townie then I'll most likely be next and if he is Mafia then I'll probably be killed by the Mafia.

ok since i am out of this in about an hour by lynching and if you kill me that gives the mafia free reign to get another one of you during the night. and i of course want to see my townie people win since i am the COP

I AM 100% SURE JAKFIRBEC IS MAFIA. 100% BEYOND A DOUBT.

now of course this is suspicious. and of course even if i make it through today i am definitly getting killed tonight. but i would much rather die getting murdered after some mafia scum get lynched.

only that in about 15 min i am going to be dead... and instead of vanilla townie it's gonna say COP

I AM 100% SURE JAKFIRBEC IS MAFIA. 100% BEYOND A DOUBT.

So now you are the cop?
OK Now i am 100% certain that you are mafia.:p Well not 100% really, but i don't believe that you are a cop. If you would be why make yourself a victim for sure. If anybody changes his vote for you, you will live today. But when you said that you were a cop, doesn't that make you a sure victim for mafia during the night? Or are you maybe immune to mafia hits while being one of them?

It is indeed a very good way to make sure you won't survive the night if you indeed survive the day. Or THE way to prove that you are indeed mafia if you manage to live through the night. My vote is staying where it is.

12 hours has gone, and someone has to die...

This time it's The_Finn, town cop.

(yeah, I can't be bothered to make up new deathscenes right now :))

8 people alive, NIGHT 2 begins. I expect PM's within 24 hours again.

nighttime no talking..... also i am dead

Last edited:
Time to start another day.

At the night YF19pilot, town doctor was killed.

DAY 3 begins with 7 people alive, and 4 votes required to lynch.

This game has become very very clear now.
JAKFIRBEC is definantly Mafia, Shawn is almost certainly Mafia.
Mgkdk is almost certainly a Townie. Mischief007 I am really not sure about but Adunaphel and Jacobfox appear more suspicious although only one can be Mafia.
We might aswell start with the one we 100% know is Mafia so vote JAKFIRBEC.

I'm gonna vote the same as the previous days, vote jakifirbec

vote jakifirbec

For the reason that we know he is mafia.