Mafia 4

NAIDANAC A's abstinence in voting is weird, but a mobster has nothing to gain by not voting, so i'm not really convinced. Peter's argument is more compelling, but no conclusive evidence, so for the time being i will just
FoS Shawn

Let's see, mgkdk made the hammer after my vote. I unvoted, then Shawn came in. I'm thinking that one of these two are scum, perhaps part of the scum team.

It is true that a scum tactic might be to mislead, but since unknownspeedster wasn't any real threat, eliminating him as you did makes it look less suspicious to the passer by. However, I feel this still gives you a slight scummy out look, not saying you are scum quite yet, but your hammer + unknownspeedster's demise is shining a bad light upon yourself.

I'll be fair for now and only FoS: Shawn, mgkdk

vote mgkdk

Let's see, mgkdk made the hammer after my vote. I unvoted, then Shawn came in. I'm thinking that one of these two are scum, perhaps part of the scum team.

Well your vote was just as scummy as mine ;) and to be honest I thought everything was fine after you unvoted, but shawn changed his vote at 23:30 my time, and I may be boring but I was in bed at that time and didn't see it untill it was too late.

I just did not need to vote considering Redliner had already had a majority vote on him. I didn't really have a clear vote who to vote for so I just stayed out.

with the holiday weekend here in the US i may or may not be able to make it to a computer for the next 3 days i don't want anyone to think my non-voting is for any scummy reasons

with the holiday weekend here in the US i may or may not be able to make it to a computer for the next 3 days i don't want anyone to think my non-voting is for any scummy reasons

That's a scum right there :p.

So what? Please don't try and convince us you have a life outside of the interwebs.

C'mon people, let's talk. What are your thoughts?

Anyways, mgkdk, I understand what you're getting at as for my vote, which was more or less to provoke thought. I was hoping that he wouldn't have gotten hammered, but hopes and dreams differ from reality, no?

I still think Shawn is a little scummy, but I'm not really sure about anything :think:

I'm willing to participate and get the game going, but I'm dead. Come on , people! Let's get it on!

I'm sorry, been doing a bit of "Home Improvement" this weekend, so i haven't been online that much. My FoS is still on Shawn, and he hasn't really given me any reason to suddently start trusting him, so Vote Shawn

I have no strong opinion either way, but I'll vote shawn to get the game moving

I did give a reason, in the post right after the one that initially voted for me.

It's the mafia's tactic and it's obviously working... I think after 4 rounds of this game we an expect the mafia of using such a tactic, it's not rocket science. I even remember having a similar discussion when I was mafia and we were planning on a kill during the night.

That's all I gotta say regarding the matter... mainly because it's the truth!!!

Well I'm not going to be the one that caste the final vote again, so I'm gonna vote Adunaphel, because he's twice jumped in and gotten the wagon rolling, could just be a coincidence, but it just seemed a little scummy when I was reading the past pages looking for scummy things...

just got home from The Limerock Grand Am GT Classic and i am dead tired... will review thread and vote in the morning but from just a quick viewing i think Mischief is pretty quick on the vote train.

What vote train?? I make votes on who I think is suspect for this round. Mind you, no one has voted with me and 2 townies are gone. Think about that :).

Well, they killed off unknownspeedster during the night so I was wrong.

eh... good point... i suppose it was more of a take on your lack of explination as to your voting...

and with that note i am going to bed