Mafia 4

vote Adunaphel
First one to follow me into voting Shawn.

Yeah, I voted for him before, and I stand by that I think he was a bit scummy. vote Adunaphel

Vote mgkdk

I just don't trust you at this point. :).

FoS Peter3hg

i to don't like how quickly you jumped into the vote... honestly i have my suspiscions about mgkdk as well but i am willing to hear everyone out before i start voting.

my FoS is based on the assumption that atleast 2 players that voted for Shaun are mafia and honestly i think peter3hg was pretty quick to vote this time around. I think it could be mafia trying to start a quick lynch to put the townies in a bad position (which raises some interesting questions about mdgdk and her quickness to second the vote)

Last edited:
Jake's ghost says that I got strangled while sleeping.

The willingess of Peter3hg and mgk to jump in for another speedlynch seems very scummy. Afterall, look what speedlynching has brought us. 4 townies dead and the Mafia one speedlynch away from winning. If we want a chance at winning this game we must be very careful about who we lynch this time around, or we're doomed. I am not yet going to vote or cast any more suspicion at this point of the day until more people speak out. I just want you guys to know how close we are to losing. AGAIN!

Last edited:
The first day lasted 6 days, the second 12. Clearly we are crap whether we speed lynch or not. I think the problem is Townies end up acting far more suspiciously than they should.

I wouldn't call someone placing a single vote on the last day a speedlynch. The previous two days have been going nowhere so it's the only option.

Soooo, not that I approve of speedlynchings but this is a little boring.

And I'll be away from the 13th to the 18th....

I am with The Finn here, mgkdk and Peter seem to be somewhat working together. From my eyes you too are pushing people away from each other.

Vote Peter3hg

HELLO...I GUESS US TOWNIES DO NOT CARE ANYMORE.

I am not yet going to vote or cast any more suspicion at this point of the day until more people speak out.!

So far noone else has spoken except you, and I don't want another mislynch if we want to have any chance of winning this game.

I'm back now so lets get this game moving a little :)

Ok since the game is on - a little vote count(****?)
Adunaphel 2 (Peter3hg, mgkdk)
Peter3hg 1(naidanac a)
mgkdk 1 (Mischief007)

Vote Peter3hg