Mafia 6: this time it's personal

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
Ok, all of the dead are surely extremely bored of waiting for the fifth game to end, so I'm starting up a sixth game. This will not start until after #5 ends, but I want a big'un so I'm opening signups now. This game will likely feature the introduction of some of these roles: vigilante, serial killer, postal worker, guardian angel, pimp, Old Dirty Bastard, NRA member, Octo-Lincoln, Octo-John Wilkes Booth, spartacus, giant clam, mad scientist and poisoner. I will explain all of them in due time.

People Signed Up:
The_Finn
cdbob
teletubby-warrior
jakifirbec
Adunaphel- townie (Killed by Mafia Night 2)
.cmd
'Cruiserman
NAIDANAC A
unknownspeedster
mgkdk
Redliner
Peter3hg
Mischief007- Mad scientist (Lynched by town day 2)
tloekke- townie (Killed by Gus The Evicerator day 2)
Speedtouch- townie (Killed by Gus The Evicerator day 2)
Tobias- townie (Killed by Mafia night 1)
American TG Man
Spazatao
JipJopJones- doctor (poisoned by mafia, died night 2)
WellsieTRD (Lynched day 1)
Paco
georgestr
baxman

Last edited:
i am totally in... i heart me some crazy roles... just as long as we can get more people to play... i want like a 40 person game of dooooooooooooom

I'm in too, but more people this time, if we can maybe an ad by Viper

good shit.

me in.
I want to be old dirty bastard (why should my internet persona be any different form the real life one?):)

Heck, why not? Forwards for Communism!
(Yes, I'd like to play, please sign me up.)

Me too, me too :D

I wanna play. :)

I'm in but maybe loads of people is not such a good idea. The game dies a lot anyway, having more people will probably just make it worse.

I'm in as always :).

The reason why we need a big game is because with all of the crazy shit flying around, you need a lot of people to soak up the bullets.

I'm going to introduce a few of the roles now.
Vigilante: you are a townie with a high-powered rifle. During one night phase of the game (and one only) you can fire this rifle at anyone you choose. Hopefully they are mafia. The reason why you can only fire once is because bullets are expensive. Postal Worker: there will either be a postal worker or a vigilante, not both. A postal worker is a normal townie, who delivers the mail. However, on the third night, he goes crazy and has to kill one person every subsequent night. You can't avoid the killing. Guardian Angel: The GA is like the cop in our other games, he or she gets to clear or finger citizens. Each night, the GA will ask me if a citizen is mafia and I will tell them. Pimp: the pimp runs the brothel. He is a member of the mafia. Each night, the pimp sends a whore to the player of his choice and by doing so, prevents that person from using their power if they have one. If you are pimped, there will be a visible indication in the message I send to you if you are awake. Old Dirty Bastard: you have a shack in the hills and a blunderbuss with a very long reload time, you are mafia. If the townies come to get you, you can take one of them with you. NRA member: You are a townie. You have a special friend. Every night you pick a special friend and sit outside their window and give them cookies and stuff. You can protect them from mafia attacks. However, if the mafia comes to kill you, you run inside and shoot your special friend. You also can act like the ODB if you are lynched, just take a mafia with you instead. Octo-Lincoln: you are a twonie. This role is based on a scav hunt item from my school two years back, so I'm sure none of you have heard it. At any point in the game, you can say during a vote, "Octo-Lincoln disagrees." and then you have the power to vote 8 times. You can reuse this power as many times as you want with the caveat that if he is alive, Octo-John Wilkes Booth (a mafia) will kill you the first time you use it. If he is dead, you are basically a dictator. Spartacus: a secret society. On the first night, I will send a message to everyone, asking if they would like to join the cult of spartacus. Anyone can join. However, if you join, you are subject to a suicide pact. If any member of the cult is executed, you all die. Giant clam: another secret society. The method of induction is the same as above, however, the way this one works is different. If at any point in the game, a member of the cult says, "I am the giant clam," everyone in the cult dies. Mad scientist: you still live with your mother. However, so does your T. rex, Gus the evicerator. If you are executed, anyone else who received votes that day is eaten. If you are killed at night, everyone who receives votes the next day is eaten. Poisoner: you can use poison on a time schedule. It works on the day after you use it. The doctor can stop this poison during either night phase. If you use it on night one, it doesn't kill until morning 3. You can use this again on the fourth night after the initial poisoning. You are a mafia.

This gives you an idea of who's going to be in play. I will take some of these guys and we'll figure out what's going to happen.

Count me in. Never got round to understanding Mafia games. But it looks fun. :)

Nice new roles Jacobfox. Should make the game REALLY interesting.