Mafia 6: this time it's personal

there won't be a threesome bloodbath every day, but it is possible at night.
having said that, there is sleep. valid roles please PM me.

As the sun rises, the town is dismayed to see that they've lost yet another batch of citizens. Adunaphel, townie is scattered through the town square, an arm here, a leg there...and dead in his home, covered in his own vomit and bile, the town finds JipJopJones, doctor. They think it's poison, but nobody's sure...none of them is a doctor, after all.

DAY 3, 16 remain, 6 votes to lynch

Now I'm confused, all the people I have voted for have turned out to be innocent townies :|

Too bad we took this long to get this game going, I am liking those extra roles a lot. :)

It will continue to get interesting...I'd like to see some roleplaying in this round...would make things much much more interesting for everyone.

:cough: mafia :cough:

dear me, It seems your sick, although as I am the town doctor and I'm now dead.... you're screwed! HAHA!

the dead tell no tales.

Look at me, look at me
smiley_emoticons_xmas4_hurra2.gif

stupid attempt at creating activity, I'll be going now

So then, it seems that American TG Man has been on the bandwagon for both lynchings of inocent townies so going by my previous 'logic' he could very well be mafia, but for now I'll just FOS American TG Man

FoS mgkdk, only because she voted for adunaphel.

Although, quite honestly I don't think she did it, it seems too much like what the mafia would do to get people to vote for innocents.

Last edited:
VOTES FTMFW!!!