Mafia fifth edition

so... uh why exactly did you pick me? in my defense I would point out that I did make a nice long post about peoples voting history and i was the one who pointed out that JipJopJones, Redliner and Unknownspeedster all voted together against Peter3hg who as we all know turned out to be a policeman. I am just saying that i have done alot to further the Townie cause. My only real transgression would be not voting in the first round

how about some action guys... we townies are doing well and i would like to win this round

Well there is not much to go on, but this game i trust your conclusions, so for now i think cdbob is the one. But we will have to have more conversation.
FOS cdbob

The only real reason I FOS'd you was because you took the time to write up that nice, concise summary. I've grown to be skeptic of overachievers.:p

That and I really have no idea who to vote for...

I'm pretty confident who is Mafia but being dead I can't help you.

I do know who is mafia, but dead people shouldn't talk and it would be no fun. :p

K, we need some action in here, and from what I can best surmise...

Vote tloekke

for not voting the past three rounds :p

Strictly speaking, I didn't get a chance to vote last round, because I wanted a defense speech from the suspects, then the next time I checked in, unknownspeedster was already hanging. I really don't think I deserve to hang for being indecisive....

come on people lets get some conversation going i want to hear what CDbob has to say about the two fingers of suspicion cast his way?!?!?!?

Wow well finally some action for the good or bad is for you the decide :D

I still can't see any reason to vote for anyone, though like The_Finn, I've gone through recent posts and I'm still confused. His reasoning makes sense, mind (but I don't like where he's going with me... Grrrrr). I'm going to go with him on this one as cdbob's voting has been a bit funny, siding with some of the mafia that have been lynched... Plus I'd like to get this game moving again...

FOS: cdbob

Edit: Ugh - didn't check and didn't see we had a page 14. Ooops. Still... my vote still stands.

Haven't you guys learnt that it's not polite to point fingers :p

FOS mgkdk

:p

just so you know, there's probably 1 mafia left in this game...people please join mafia 6 if you haven't yet.

FOS mgkdk

:p

Allow me to temporarily take over game mod duties, Miss mgkdk. :p

The town gazes upon Mischief007's lifeless body, his head having suddenly exploded.

[/pseudo-game mod]

just so you know, there's probably 1 mafia left in this game

Just to ad a bit of info...there's more than 1 mafia left in this game :shifty:

so you didn't use the divide by four rule...curious.

so you didn't use the divide by four rule...curious.

Well you guys are practically pros by now :p

...except that you all seem to sit with your thumbs up your *biiiib* :p