Mafia fifth edition

^ Hey, are you stealing my job :p

LOL - sorry. I was bored waiting for my program to compile, had to fill a couple of minutes...

I would like to hear some defense speeches from the accused before I make up my mind...

A little votecount:

JipJopJones 1 (Peter3hg)
Peter3hg 3 (unknownspeedster, Redliner, JipJopJones)

As The_Finn pointed out - Redliner and JipJopJones were mafia, and unknownspeedster was the other one that hasn't voted for JJJ, so for now, i'm guessing:
vote unknownspeedster.

It worked
smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif

Votecount:

unknownspeedster 4 (NAIDANAC A, The_Finn, teletubby-warrior, jakifirbec)
NAIDANAC A 1 (unknownspeedster)

Vote UnknownSpeedster

Votecount:

unknownspeedster 6 (NAIDANAC A, The_Finn, teletubby-warrior, jakifirbec, cdbob, American TG Man)

Unknownspeedster now has 6 votes, he has 12 hrs from now to plead his case, or it's noose-time.

The noose is tied and the town waits anciously.

unknownspeedster, mafiascum, has left this earth

night time, no talking, those with PM's get them to me.

The sun rises in the town, the birds are cheeping, but the peacefullness is broken by a scream

NAIDANAC A, Townie, is found dead in the street

8 alive, 5 votes to lynch.

That's three mafia down...

^ Yes, so the big question is how many is left :shifty:

^ Yes, so the big question is how many is left :shifty:

yeah no kidding i thought there were only 3... i have NO IDEA who to vote for next. I am going to have to go through the whole thread again.

Here is a compilation of the votes. honestly i don't see much to point towards anyone in particular maybe cdbob. he hasn't voted for a single mafia yet other than in the last round when we pretty much had unknownspeedster pegged. Granted the same could be said for monkeymax except he switched votes to finalize a lynch where as cdbob was just part of a almost nobrainer vote.

I think looking over some of the first posts specifically those that take place during the first round and look for people grouping together may also be a good idea

It seems the town has spoken, Mischief007 has 12 hrs from now to 'appeal'...

Mischief007 9 (teletubby-warrior, JipJopJones, Monkeymax, tloekke, cdbob, unknownspeedster, Paco, American TG Man, Jacobfox)
teletubby-warrior 1 (Mischief007)
cdbob 1 (jakifirbec)

votecount:

JipJopJones 7 (Peter3hg, Jacobfox, American TG Man, NAIDANAC A, jakifirbec, The_Finn, Paco) monkeymax
Peter3hg 5 (unknownspeedster, Redliner, JipJopJones, cdbob, monkeymax)
NAIDANAC A 1 (teletubby-warrior)

tloekke still hasn't voted.

8 votes to lynch

after this post Monkeymax switched votes from Peter3hg to JipJopJones and we lynched

Votecount:

teletubby-warrior 2 (monkeymax, cdbob)
Redliner 7 (NAIDANAC A, The_Finn, Paco, jakifirbec, Jacobfox, teletubby-warrior, American TG Man)
American TG Man 1 (Redliner)

Redliner now has 7 votes (again) and has 12 hrs from now to (try to) do something about it.

or
smiley_emoticons_hangman.gif

Votecount:

unknownspeedster 6 (NAIDANAC A, The_Finn, teletubby-warrior, jakifirbec, cdbob, American TG Man)

Unknownspeedster now has 6 votes, he has 12 hrs from now to plead his case, or it's noose-time.

FOS: cdbob

Last edited:
I rise from the dead to say that I'm going to lead another game and since I'm looking to make it big and full of craziness, I'm starting now with signups. Please check the appropriate thread.

And by craziness, I mean new roles, frantic madness and perhaps a suicide pact.

EDIT: The signups are open now, visit MAFIA 6

Last edited:
I going on a seminar the next 2 days, leaving in half an hour and getting home late on the third, but there should be internet on my hotel and if not I still have teh intrawebz on my phone.

Sooo... what are you saying - nothing basically changes for us, so no news.
That means you are just bragging about going on a fancy seminar in a fancy hotel....:p

^ :p All expenses paid, just had the a deliciuos meal, some wine and dessert :D

Oh, and I have teh intrawebz in my room so I can check up on you guys ;)

Sorry for my absence as of late, I just got back from a fishing trip to Raystown Lake.

After perusing the thread again, I still have no idea who to vote for, but...
FOS The_Finn