Mafia fifth edition

When i went over the pages, i saw that monkeymax voted alot with mafia, than changing his votes when it was too late for anything.
I could be wrong though.
Tloekke was late in voting a couple of times.
So for now, vote monkeymax.

When i went over the pages, i saw that monkeymax voted alot with mafia, than changing his votes when it was too late for anything.

:shock: It wasn't intentional! You should also notice that I've usually gone with majority votes each time (yes, I'm an easy push-over!)... And as for changing my votes when it was too late for anything - that was purely to get the game moving as only one or two votes were required to get something happening.

I could be wrong though.
Tloekke was late in voting a couple of times.
So for now, vote monkeymax.

:cry: That's mean...
Well, I'm having to go away tomorrow afternoon and I won't be back until Wednesday... so if in the meantime I get hanged without the opportunity to defend myself... I'll come back specifically to haunt you... :p Don't say I didn't warn you.

I stick by my FOS Paco though. Something about him just doesn't sit right, but I also haven't quite seen enough to full vote him either... :hmm:

:cry: That's mean...
Well, I'm having to go away tomorrow afternoon and I won't be back until Wednesday... so if in the meantime I get hanged without the opportunity to defend myself... I'll come back specifically to haunt you... :p Don't say I didn't warn you.
:comfort:
If you come back and if ghosts drink beer, we could have a mini party, i'll arrange the midget stripper.

:comfort:
If you come back and if ghosts drink beer, we could have a mini party, i'll arrange the midget stripper.

<ghost>
hey i never got a midget stripper... WTF!
</ghost>

That funny monkeymax, I have the same odd feeling about you.
I will say that the mafia sure have done a good job at getting us townies thoroughly flummoxed.

Although I wouldn't mind getting whacked if the afterlife promised midget strippers, they're hilarious.

Midget strippers are the coolest thing ever.
OK so where are we standing now?

Votecount:

Paco 1 (tloekke)
tloekke 1 (Paco)
monkeymax 1 (jakifirbec)

All that's missing now is monkeymax voting for jakifirbec :p

Votecount:

Paco 1 (tloekke)
tloekke 1 (Paco)
monkeymax 1 (jakifirbec)

All that's missing now is monkeymax voting for jakifirbec :p

Okay - yup... why not... ;)

Screw it - I went away again, came back and again nothing changed. So...:

Vote Paco

Sorry about this - I just can't see anything between any of us to differentiate between one another really... Except that you seem to be looking forward to the midget strippers...

I still stand by my vote. Your voting is the only suspicious thing for me.
I must admit that I'm not the smartest man ever though.

Votecount:

Paco 2 (tloekke, monkeymax)
tloekke 1 (Paco)
monkeymax 1 (jakifirbec)

I have no leeeeeeeeeeegs...

Oh, and you're making a mistake voting for me.
Just sayin... monkeymax and jakifirbec should switch votes...

Last edited:
Lets finish this game one way or another.
Unvote monkeymax, vote paco.

There we go. Innocent townie lynched, mafia win.
Maybe this will spark some life in mafia 6 as well.

Votecount:

Paco 3 (tloekke, monkeymax, jakifirbec)
tloekke 1 (Paco)

Paco has 12 hrs to convince the others to unvote

The town has spoken, and Paco, townie, is with us no more.

Night time, no talking

i think mafia has won
He'll kill one of us in the night than its one on one, right?
Or am i missing someone?