Mafia v2.0

Sorry it was actually pdanev who changed his vote after the rundown so
unvote Shawn
vote pdanev

I attempted to analyze everyone who remained, giving the suspicious smilies as rating.

Jacobfox
- followed mgk's vote in day1 to lynch a townie
- tried to convince us to change our votes (succesfully). if he's a mafia he could be covering for peter3hg and/or pdanev.
<_< <_< <_< <_<

Shawn
- wagonjumper and a lurker
<_< <_<

Andy
- quickly backed up jakifirbec against jacobfox and mgkdk.
- stays firmly on the road to lynch mgkdk (well, maybe rightfully so)
<_< <_< <_<

mgkdk
- first vote slightly suspicious
- very suspicious behavior in 2nd day
- a woman, can't trust :p
<_< <_< <_< <_<

Peter3hg
- first vote could be a tactical "fake" reason. Could be teamed up with Jacobfox for the reason above.
- jumped on the wagon only when lynching me was out of the question
<_< <_< <_<

MXM
- wagonjumper, talks too much :)
:thumbsup:

pdanev
- first vote could be a tactical "fake" reason. Could be teamed up with Jacobfox for the reason above.
<_< <_<

jakifirbec
- wagonjumper
- brought up the jacobfox and mgkdk in day 2
<_<

NAIDANAC A
- lurker, didn't vote yet
<_< <_< <_<

So, it seems mgkdk and Jacobfox are still leading, followed by many...

We should not forget that there are 3 or 4 mafias around. While mgkdk and Jacobfox could be together, I don't see many obvious options of who else could be in that team. Only peter3hg maybe and the lurkers. Then there can be Jacobfox+pdanev or Jacobfox+peter3hg (not both). First one probably excludes mgkdk from suspicion, while second one tells nothing. Andy with... Probably not with pdanev, nor mgkdk, but pretty much anyone else is open. The lurkers tend to get less attention by not talking, I think we should take them more into account.

However, I think I'll change my vote, to prevent the wagon-effect oh so hated by our mod, and just because I think there are more combinations with this one:

unvote, vote Jacobfox

Yeah...here's the deal. When you're in the first round, you have nothing in the way of information, so I just voted at random. However, I am getting a snekaing suspicion that mgkdk is mafia.

Vote mgkdk

Yeah...here's the deal. When you're in the first round, you have nothing in the way of information, so I just voted at random. However, I am getting a snekaing suspicion that mgkdk is mafia.

Vote mgkdk

Ditto...She seems to talk so much as if she was lying or trying to hide something :lol:

Vote mgkdk.

Also MXM. I voted last, and my vote didn't matter last time. But I still voted. I am also not really a lurker. Just been busy.

Vote mgkdk

She just maybe. So might be you and voting for her might bring confusion, pretending not to know much.
I will however hold my vote until we have more conversation behind us. In previous game we got lucky...frankly i'm waiting for a wagon to jump on:).
First lynching should be random just to get the feeling. Second one could be done with more thought.

It is now Day 2, 9 left, 6 votes to lynch

Oh oh, I see a problem here. If there are still 4 mafia's around, it's impossible to vote them out! 9-6=3 < 4! They could vote for their own to creat diversion, but not in this case, that would be just ridiculous.

Of course there might be just 3 mafia's, then we need a complete agreement to vote a real mafiascum out. And if we miss - it's over. 7 people left, and what, 5 votes needed?

Sorry it was actually pdanev who changed his vote after the rundown so
unvote Shawn
vote pdanev

And it was pdanev in the last game to change his vote 1st too. Most people around here tend to be stubborn, so someone has to make a compromise and keep the game going, otherwise it gets boring. Since perodua had already the most votes, it makes no sense to oppose that and delay the game for ages. Either way the 1st vote is completely random, makes no difference at all who we vote for, chances are of him/her being mafia are the same when you are randomly poking around...

That definitely seems to be the case.
All I do know is that I sure hope my suspicion is correct, because I'll be out on my ass without a doubt if not.

Vote mgkdk

There's just something sneaky about her... I dunno what, but she just seems to never get suspected, so I'm voting for her.

P.S. I'm not a lurker, I just sleep a lot. :(

What do yoou guys think:
Are the wiseguys talking alot to push us either way or are they silent and waiting?
if the first one is correct, i think MXM is typing alot. Maybe to confuse us all. I still have my suspicions on mgdk and jacobfox though, but still no vote. Maybe something interesting will show.

Allrighty, this is getting scarry (for me :p) so in an effort to prowe something (or to raise more questions) unvote Andy, vote Jacobfox

Don't know if I'll be able to get back to this untill tomarrow afternoon, so if there's a delay in replying to a majority, you'll know why.

Current Votes:
mgkdk..........5; pdanev, Andy, Jacobfox, NAIDANAC A, Shawn
pdanev.........1; Peter3hg
Jacobfox.......2; MXM, mgkdk

As if that really proves anything mgkdk. It just makes it seem that you're voting for me to protect your own ass.

As I said, as a townie, I am in deep shit regardless of whether or not I'm right on this. If I'm right, I get offed for being too correct. If I'm wrong, I get offed for being too suspicious. I'm following hunches, no more, no less.

And Btw, if I was mafia and mgkdk was too (which I'm not), why would she attempt to finger me, rather than attempting to steer the blame onto someone else? The fact that she's changed her vote to me proves that if she is indeed a mafiosa, then I am an innocent townie.

The fact that she's changed her vote to me proves that if she is indeed a mafiosa, then I am an innocent townie.

Or the other way around, or we are both townies, in which case atleats one of us is wrong...

I think Jacobfox and mgkdk are both mafia and are doing this whole play so we don't figure it out. I'm sticking to my vote.

Jakifirbec is the only one who hasn't cast a vote.

sorry. been sleeping.
so to jump on anoher wagon:
vote mgdk
i hope we are right, otherwise we just killed a lady.:unsure:

Looks like I've just missed this fun and games, guess theres nothing left to do until YF19Pilot gets back.