Mafia v2.0

Game rules question:
Can townies communicate through PM?
If so the cop can PM me and all others who he knows they are not, and tell us who the mafia is.

While YF is sleeping I'll say - nope. Only chat communication and only during day.

Oh and MXM is doing so much research to point us away from him - I out it to you Sir - you are suspicious to me!:coplight:

One could say I'm doing it to bring victory to us townies, but hey, that's just a bit of healthy paranoia on your part :)

Maybe we didn't pay enough attention to you either, now that I think about it. I only gave you one suspicious smiley in my chart too... Slow-playing, huh? <_<

Last edited:
yeah but mxm did vote for mgkdk first when we put her to sleep :).
Then he changed his vote to jacobfox for confusing us, as he saw that mgkdk is finished anyway. I think MXM and Jacobfox have connections in Sicilly.

Mgkdk had 2 votes, that's hardly finished. I was pretty convinced that either she or Jacobfox were mafia, but unlikely that both (and that's what I wrote). Now I'm not that convinced that Jacobfox is mafia at all...

For NAIDANAC A I voted just to bring up discussion and see if mafia jumps onboard.
Shawn surely did make his move quickly...

unvote, vote Shawn

so Shawn you say?
well lets see how he behaves. maybe i'll change my mind later.
vote Shawn

Mgkdk had 2 votes, that's hardly finished. I was pretty convinced that either she or Jacobfox were mafia, but unlikely that both (and that's what I wrote). Now I'm not that convinced that Jacobfox is mafia at all...

For NAIDANAC A I voted just to bring up discussion and see if mafia jumps onboard.
Shawn surely did make his move quickly...

unvote, vote Shawn

Good point. If this does fly and Shawn is mafia, then you're probably safe. But if it's not, you're on the chopping block for sure.

Vote Shawn

Talking from experience there? ;)

EDIT: Actually, if I'm/we're wrong the game is over, as we concluded above.

Last edited:
For the previous question, townies are only allowed to communicate in game during the day. Townies are not allowed to PM each other. Stuff like that usually results in a modkill, but since I don't want to be the one to force a mafia win, I'll let it slide...this time...

I voted for NAIAS A because what MXM said makes sense... I don't really have any tactics of my own for this game.

Well go ahead and kill me and end the game. That works for me since then we can soon start a new round.

Well, I'm standing where I am. Can't say about his team-mates, could be the usual suspect Jacobfox, I'm not fooled by his vote, he'll jump on any wagon at this point :)

And now that jakifirbec changed his vote, makes me think he didn't want Shawn-wagon to reach it's destination (only 1 more vote was enough)...

So I'm expecting Shawn to change his vote to me and start the new wagon.

Also if one townie will vote for me, 3 mafias will quickly seal the deal (or whenever they visit this thread).

I vote Jacobfox...I just can't vote a Canadian off. :p

I also have nothing to say...hence my lack of posts.

unvote JacobFox, vote MXM.
When people always say that they are town folk I get suspicious.

Some town people do not even mention what they are once...well then.

I am mafia kill me if you wish...wait there has been more people that said they were a town folk then there is space left. Think about that.

The Mafia know who the townies are in the first place so them acting out is pretty well trying to confuse the others...and they (or we) are doing a good job doing it.

So it looks like there are two for shawn, two for MXM and one for NAIDANAC A.
It's probably a crapshoot at this point, it's hard to know what we'll do here. I'm torn. It's pretty much 50-50 that we get someone that we want to get.

Since editing is bad, I'm double posting. Sorry.

I'm just going by previous posts, but I think that Peter3hg is a bit suspicious.
Unvote Shawn.

Ok, this is how I see it, MXM is being the most vocal. As we saw in the previous game this led him to being killed in the night. This has, however, not happened here. I know it's a weak argument but it's all I have right now. No-one else has caught my attention.
Vote MXM
BTW this has nothing to do with the Hexxagon game, that's in my past now :p

Oh well, if this bombs than so be it.
Vote MXM