Mafia v2.0

:D

Who was the cop?

I thought we were gonna lose when only MXM was lynched. GG

There was no cop. 7 townies, 1 Doctor (mgkdk), 3 mafia (MXM, Andy, Shawn)

I'm up for the next round. Followed this one and enjoyed watching it.

I really fucked up day 3 by starting acting too soon :)

We only needed one vote for townie by townie, and we have our short window of opportunity when NAIDANAC A voted for jacobfox but quickly changed his vote to me :)

Yep... too soon and maybe too much; that raised some eyebrows.

And mgkdk, you should have come out and reveal your identity. You might have survived the night. I was curious if the doctor would get it right and heal any of our victims :p

Last edited:
And mgkdk, you should have come out and reveal your identity. You might have survived the night. I was curious if the doctor would get it right and heal any of our victims :p

Hehe, I thought of that when 5 people had voted for me, but thought that that would only get me through the day and that I would be dead by the next day.
But you prolly wouldn't have belived me anyway :p

so when do we start again?

Also, I want to propose a new rule which might suit our forum better:

Day ends only when someone gets majority of votes and keeps it for some defined period of time. Like 12 hours for example.

No need for hard deadline which would play in favor of people in certain timezones, and eliminates the problem like there was in last game.

I agree with that, it's stupid to lynch someone as soon as he/she gets the minimum votes. There has to be some time left for defense, which in turn may make the townie change their mind and vote for someone else.

Yep, and you can vote to see who votes and who doesn't. It can help. So lets say that the day ends when the mod says so.

I think it should be when the Mod says so...because it could just constantly continue if the people keep changing their minds and the votes do not stay the same for 12 straight hours.

If we don't change votes and discuss it, it'll be like playing the lottery. You have nothing to base your opinion on.

When do we start the next one? can't wait...

Since YF seems to be busy lately, do you want to start a new game anyway? I could be a mod, I think I'm pretty clear about the rules now.

If you want to mod, go ahead. I'm entering finals week, so I'll be somewhat busy for the next week.