Mafia!

I'm almost out of monday. It's 9:04 pm here!

i think we should do something about the time. cause monday may be sunday for some, or do we just follow the time in the forum. :)

Sorry, it's 8 in the morning for me...I can see how time can be an issue. There aren't any deadlines for lynching, but I'll have to talk with the mafias to see how they want to do things (i.e., if the mafias would like to PM me about their time zones so I can figure things out).

Alright, well, here we go:

This little town has gotten a bit rough and all but a handfull of people remain. Amongst the 11 of you, you're pretty sure that the mafia are still here. Commence the lynching!

It is now the first Day Time. 11 people remain, need 6 votes for a lynch

Quick few things: no editing your posts. If you make a mistake that you need to correct, just make a second post.

Well, might as well kick things off...
vote m102486
I don't like numbers :p

I'm still not clear on this one. What kind of roles do we have here?

Town person/vanilla townie/townie --> Every Day Cycle you get together and vote to have someone lynched. When a majority vote is reached, person gets lynched. You may only talk to other townies during the day and in game.

mafia --> Can talk to each other only during the night, and pretend to be townies during the day. Each night they get together and decide to kill someone.

If you have more questions, hit up the link I posted in my first post, otherwise PM me about it.

Vote MXM.
No reason.

I vote 'CruiserMan , he voted me haha :grin:

We need to get together 6 votes for someone to get lynched, by the current pace we're not likely to lynch, hence find out the role of, anyone.

Therefore, I'm gonna go for Peter3hg. Sorry, I couldn't decide and looked through what car others that voted so far drive, and your's was the one I disliked the most. :lol:

Vote Peter3hg

* Jumps on the wagon*

Vote Peter3hg :p

Vote Peter3hg

Not having a reason for voting MXM is a good enough reason for me. Sorry :p

Nothing personal, but you sound italian....that means
Vote Peter3hg
Lets string him up yiheeeeee.

Fine then, here is my reason. He took my damn Hexxagon record when it was mine forever mwahahahahahahahaha.

Vote Peter3hg
Consider the bandwagon jumped upon...

I think that's it.

Haha, yeah, totally forgot about that :)
Well, all you need is to match that score and record is your again.

/offtopic

Wow, that was rather quick...6 votes, other games I think take longer.

Well, the world is a better place now...

Peter3hg lynched 1st day...mafiascum

It is now nighttime! That means no more posting untill the next day!