Mafia!

I get it... so where do we start?

I'll just go ahead and sign you up. I'll let you know when we're ready to go (full list).

You seem to have forgotten to stick me on your list.

Alright guys! Only one spot left! Any takers? or should we go ahead and start anyways?

I wont be here tomorrow so it'll be fine if we wait a day or 2 :)

Not too many people really coming in here. Besides, first game, so let's take it easy and not get too excited.

Okay, we're filled up, We'll start the game when everyone confirms their roles with me. Expect a PM soon...

i am ready whenever

I got my role and I'm ready!

All set. Let the unabashed insanity flow!

yup.

I got most of the confirmations back, but we'll probably hold off to at least Monday. mgkdk said she'll be offline for a bit.

Anyways, rules for this session:

We'll do a day start, that way everyone gets to participate in a lynching rather than dying first night out.

Townies are not allowed to communicate with each other outside of the game/during night. Townies can only commune during the day.

Mafia are allowed to talk to each other during the night, but not during the day. They may still participate as townies when it comes to the day time.

Daytime ends with a majority to lynch/no lynch someone.

when voting/unvoting, please bold. for example:
vote, viperbond007
unvote

let me know if you have any questions, post here or (preferably) PM me.

can we get a list of everyone playing this round?

See post #1

I got most of the confirmations back, but we'll probably hold off to at least Monday. mgkdk said she'll be offline for a bit.

I'm back :D

ok...is it monday yet?

monday here :)

Lets start this already

Last edited: