Mafia!

As dawn breaks on a new day, a dead body is found!

Andy has been found dead in his home most definately killed by whatever mafia scum remain in this town.

It is now Day 2. 5 votes required for a lynching

Last edited:
Vote Shawn

Only because he hasn't shown up yet :p

Vote mgkdk
because you're mean. :p

Don't punish me for being asleep, I live in like the last time zone of the universe.

good lord i missed the whole first day... lucky thing i checked at work...

i Vote JacobFox i don't like bandwagoneers and your were the last person to vote...

Forgive me for using such tactics but I think we (townies ;)) can be pretty much sure that m102486 and 'CruiserMan are one of us. They haven't showed up on forum since last lynching, so it's unlikely they killed Andy.

I'll think for a one more moment before voting...

Darn, I just realized that by me saying that, they may become next victims of the mafiascum. To make it harder for the rest of us.

Ok, only The_Finn and Shawn haven't voted Peter3hg last round, for whatever reason, except m102486 and 'CruiserMan, but as I said above I doubt they're mafiascum.

So I say:
vote Shawn

because he has one vote already. In worst case it takes us 2 days to find mafia, unless one of them actually killed their own last round.

Ok, only The_Finn and Shawn haven't voted Peter3hg last round, for whatever reason, except m102486 and 'CruiserMan, but as I said above I doubt they're mafiascum.

So I say:
vote Shawn

because he has one vote already. In worst case it takes us 2 days to find mafia, unless one of them actually killed their own last round.
You make sense. He was mafia, and I don't think they would vote for one of their own on the first round.
So:
vote Shawn.

And I also believe mgdk is mean.

Hmmm... interesting. I would've voted for mgkdk, because she is always so nice, suspiciously nice; she might have been assigned the role of a gangster because noone would suspect that. Nevermind, tomorrow is a day as well. :p

However, I vote Shawn, just to get someone lynched asap and get to the next day. :)

Vote shawn

That's it again...we're tearing thru this.

Wow, speedlynching. Two days in 2 pages!

The world is a better place now!

Shawn, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

Or maybe not...

It is now night time!

I'm buried under school work, that's why. Believe it or not...

I'm buried under school work, that's why. Believe it or not...

Don't worry. Their speedlynching has shown its drawback by killing one of their own. They might have spelt their own doom...and its obvious now that your silence wasn't for sinister reasons...

As a new day dawns, a man lays slain in the city streets.

MXM is dead, knife wounds detailing the mafia's brutal slaying

Now guys, I won't be back on untill like 8 o'clock tomarrow, so if you can chill on the speedlynching, that would be much appreciated.

It's Day 3, 5 required to lynch