Mafia!

Sorry, checked this before I went to bed, just logged back in...

I vote jakifirbec, because he's shifty-lookin' :p

So what's happening now, what if we don't agree on who to lynch? Do we have like a deadline (end of the day) or something before we have to decide on someone, or we simply wait till we agree and only then do the next turn (night)?

And btw, we really should agree on who to lynch, regardless of the answer to the above question. So who's gonna change his/her mind, so we get 5 votes? :p

^ :p Not me

btw jakifirbec asked on the last page how many mafia there were, if he were mafia he would know, or it was just to confuse us :think:

Bah, we're not gonna lynch anyone soon, they're just gonna kill us one by one.

UNvote original suspect, jakifirbec
VOTE The_Finn

Last edited:
sorry for the late rep, just finished our finals.
hmmm, I VOTE The_Finn :p

With the 5th and final vote in, the town heads to the gallows...

With a rope and a kick, the day comes to its end a safer place...

The_Finn, mafiascum, has been lynched.

To be honest, you guys really got lucky. If I was playing the scum, it would be too easy to stear you guys in the wrong direction. Maybe next time I'll make more mafias...

Oh, and stop the speed lynching...

Woooooo, I was right :D

Maybe we should try to get more people in the next game, have more roles, and more mafia, but it could be hard to get enough interested.
If you want to be in a game, just let me know, I'll play mod for a round :)

Ok, now that we get the point, and are warmed up, maybe we can include some more roles, and also add 1 more mafia guy. :)

Yay for us

Also last day lasted for few days. It was getting boring. Not really a speedlynching

You can keep the game moving without all this speedlynching. Speedlynching = bad!

I'll see what I can do, maybe a new thread in a day or two.

Woooooo, I was right :D

Maybe we should try to get more people in the next game, have more roles, and more mafia, but it could be hard to get enough interested.
If you want to be in a game, just let me know, I'll play mod for a round :)

To spice things up we could have a cop and a medic. But having this 2 new roles will certainly slow the game, because each act during the night.

bloody hell...

the second i killed MxM i knew it was over... stupid stupid stupid on my part..

Let's do that indeed! We should probably also have a new thread for each game.

i am ready to rock... provided we are done by the middle of next week because i am gonna to be off dorking out at a local convention...

Yeah, let's have another go considering I got my ass lynched so quick.

Yeah, lets go :D

I'm down when I get back from Chicago, meaning tomorrow.

I'll put up a new thread tomarrow so you can sign up. Right now I'm a tad busy (just had an exam and I'm working on 2 projects at the same time)