• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Major Bittorrent disfunction

Beeweed

Hey people, i am having a major problem with bittorrent and i cant seem to fix it.
I used bittorent for a while, and all went well, until a few months ago, it just suddenly crashed. So tried it again and again, also with new downloads etc. but all i was and am getting is the outline of the downloader, and then that stays empty. Window then reports i have to end the program, which i do. After this even if i click a new torrent file nothing happens, if i try to uninstall bittorrent it says it is stil in use.
I decided to leave it alone for a while but am now trying again. I uninstalled the older version, en downloaded the new 4.2.1 version and installed it. And still have the same problem :thumbsdown: , its drivin me nuts :(
Another strange thing is that i can open and work with the 'make torrent' and 'choose language' options, but the downloader refuses to work. There is also no error report.

I really really hope sum1 can help, cause i am desperate for those new TG episodes.

thnx, Beeweed

Or utorrent. A lot of people is getting it, and it's simple enough.

And jeffy, from
C:\Documents and Settings\Anita\My Documents\My Pictures\Pics
I think it's "not a dude".

utorrent is better than Azureus if you don't care about tons and tons of stats and features and would rather just have a good torrent client that'll get you episodes.

It's also a HELL of a lot better for slow PCs.

Thnx guys, and for the record, It is 'dude'

However, i tried Azureus and it gives me the same problem, and the problem also affects Winamp. My comp aint that slow, its a 2600 , 512ram etc. So should be sufficient to at least just download some stuff.
I Hope u have more ideas. I will try utorrent we'll see what happens.

Ciao

I like ABC personally... simple...

Beeweed said:
Thnx guys, and for the record, It is 'dude'

However, i tried Azureus and it gives me the same problem, and the problem also affects Winamp. My comp aint that slow, its a 2600 , 512ram etc. So should be sufficient to at least just download some stuff.
I Hope u have more ideas. I will try utorrent we'll see what happens.

Ciao

What type of connection do you have?

I downloaded utorrent and it seems to work, reasonable download speed, between 50 and 100kbs. I do have to turn off the Norton internet security. We'll jus have to wait and c. Thnx for the help :thumbsup: Finally sum new episodes!