Malaysia firm's 'Muslim car' plan

I thought Toyota was the official car of Islam?

Technical_Liberia.jpg

Here is the 1999 Technical, complete with the optional.....um, is that a DShK??

VW has already made a Muslim car:

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2023134327871002095&q=terrorist+car+ad&total=77&start=0&num=100&so=0&type=search&plindex=1[/GVIDEO]

Nah, they probably need something like this.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7yrwTXc4z4[/YOUTUBE]

I heard that some muslim sect militants in Iraq actually kill people for having a spare tyre, because that 'proves they don't believe that god will provide them safe pass age". ( there are also reports the same sect killed people who own refrigerators, because the sect believes that ice is an unnatural state of water ).

Anyway, anything is better than a Baptist car... those suckers will drive you straight into a river ;)

If I were Muslim I would be pretty offended by that. Talk about stereotyping!

Just as a point of reference, on Malaysia Airlines flights, on their inflight maps (in the big longhaul planes) they show a compass pointing to Mecca with a distance as well. There are also little prayer rooms (in place of one of the lavs) onboard.

The same is true on several other airlines based in primarily Muslim regions.

Steve

So do muslim cars have to be 'halal'?

Anyway, anything is better than a Baptist car... those suckers will drive you straight into a river ;)

Heh, yeah, a car specifically for Christians...hands come out of the back seat and molest your children while you drive.

I heard that some muslim sect militants in Iraq actually kill people for having a spare tyre, because that 'proves they don't believe that god will provide them safe pass age". ( there are also reports the same sect killed people who own refrigerators, because the sect believes that ice is an unnatural state of water ).

I have worked with a number of Indian people for the past 5 years (most of them are Hindu but there are, oh 10-20% Muslim). I got a kick out of Jeremy's "Motorworld: India", if you haven't seen it do it. They don't maintain their cars because if they're meant to die in a horrible accident because their brakes failed it was god/gods' will. It sure explains a lot for me and I'll just leave it at that.

Back to the islamic car -- it comes with a place for the woman -- aka the trunk.

I find it funny that islamic extremists believe in the supreme sufficiency of the Koran and the way of life in the 7th century -- but I don't recall Mohammed having a shotgun and a Toyota pickup.

Yeah, I've seen Motorworld: India. Clarkson also mentioned it on Top Gear
in his interview with Sanjeev.

Anyway, it's not incredible for such things to happen in Iraq, where sectarian militias run wild.

Here in my country, members of the Wahhabi sect assaulted musicians, because
they think Islam forbids music.

Saudi Arabia these days: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7096814.stm
A 19-year old woman was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 180 lashes
because she was kidnapped and gang-raped. That's right.
She was found guilty, also, her lawyer has been punished.

Go Islam!

What do 54,000 abused women every year have in common?

They don't f*cking listen.

I have worked with a number of Indian people for the past 5 years (most of them are Hindu but there are, oh 10-20% Muslim). I got a kick out of Jeremy's "Motorworld: India", if you haven't seen it do it. They don't maintain their cars because if they're meant to die in a horrible accident because their brakes failed it was god/gods' will. It sure explains a lot for me and I'll just leave it at that.

Now that's funny because I have met a typical American on the internet that thinks a lower middle/middle class person in a 3rd world country has enough economic resources to ensure his car is in full working shape! Don't make fun of people who only have faith to rely on.

Last edited:
Now that's funny because I have met a typical American on the internet that thinks a lower middle/middle class person in a 3rd world country has enough economic resources to ensure his car is in full working shape! Don't make fun of people who only have faith to rely on.

if a person has the resources to have a car in the first place, thm fuel it, there are safety requirements that are not optional. First I'd say steering then brakes. Having working brakes is not a function of Ganesha or Vishnu it's simple mechanicals. The car doesn't belong on the road if it isn't safely functional. To me this represents a can't do, predestiny hopeless caste system mentality. It says one has no control overone's life or safety let alone others.

Anyway I can share some pigs from Romania, you should see what they do to cars, makes the Indians seem sophisticated.

if a person has the resources to have a car in the first place, thm fuel it, there are safety requirements that are not optional. First I'd say steering then brakes. Having working brakes is not a function of Ganesha or Vishnu it's simple mechanicals. The car doesn't belong on the road if it isn't safely functional. To me this represents a can't do, predestiny hopeless caste system mentality. It says one has no control overone's life or safety let alone others.

Anyway I can share some pigs from Romania, you should see what they do to cars, makes the Indians seem sophisticated.

Actually most of the accidents are caused by big trucks which belong to the government. You can't just ask them to do a ten point brake inspection test else they'll find someone else for the job. As far as the car drivers shown in the video, I don't remember but one guy owned like a really old Ambassador (Morris oxford I think) which in that shape won't go for much.
I'm just saying that the video was as informative as the TG episode where the gang went to America, it is partially true but it's not a Sociology lecture.

Back to the islamic car -- it comes with a place for the woman -- aka the trunk.

I find it funny that islamic extremists believe in the supreme sufficiency of the Koran and the way of life in the 7th century -- but I don't recall Mohammed having a shotgun and a Toyota pickup.

Ah you've worked with Indians and you saw Motorworld. Then explain to me why cars have brakes at all? If the car was meant to stop then it will stop, right? Why do cars have seat belts, or doors, or lights? Why does India need doctors? If a person is meant to die then they'll die right?