Man, Moment, Machine: Enzo Ferrari & the Historic Race.

watisdis

Coppin' a feel
I thought you guys would be interested.
It airs tonight at 10:00 PM EST on the History Channel

Official Description from website:
Man, Moment, Machine: Enzo Ferrari & the Historic Race.

It is 1951, and we're at the British Grand Prix in Silverstone, England. One man, Enzo Ferrari, will push his team to the brink for a win. His machine, the 375 Formula One racecar, has enough performance and power to be competitive. But Ferrari is going up against the world champion Alfa Romeo team and their driver, Juan Manuel Fangio, widely considered to be the best Formula One driver in the world. Ferrari is betting his reputation, and perhaps his future as an automaker, on a strategy he considers a secret weapon--his car should need less fuel to make it through the race than the car of his nemesis, Alfa Romeo. If he's right, he could win the race and make a name for himself, if he's wrong, it could be another humiliating and devastating defeat.

I saw the ad for it the other night. Hope it's good :mrgreen:

edit: Watching it now...plenty of good history, and it's not that bad of a show. The narrator is kinda killing it for me though. Clarkson would have been great presenting this.

Last edited:
Informative show, better than what i was expecting. Only annoying thing was that while the presenter was driving the F1 car it looked like they sped up the film to make him look like he's going fast.

Yeah very interesting and informative. Damn I wanna go and drive the "scaled down" F1 car the host drove!