• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Man sues God

Micra

Not A Dude
Read in the paper yesterday:

ROMANIAN MAN SUES GOD

A Romanian man who has been convicted to 20 years in prison for murder, has pressed charges against God at the Timisoara court. He believes the Supreme being has protected him insufficiently against the influence of the devil. This was reported by the Mediafax press agency yesterday. In his lawsuit the convict poses that when he was baptized he engaged in a contract with God, who thereby committed Himself to protect him against unpleasantries in life. According to the Romanian, God was negligent. He accuses him of cheating and abuse of power.

What's next, sueing Santa for giving you coal? :?

I'm sure Jack Thompson can somehow turn this into a case against all video games.

he's right
and vatican should pay
stupid church, promising a lot, conducting people into something they can't deliver.
time that changes.

i think i'll sue him as well, because my neighbour has a cooler car than me, i taught everyone was the same in the eyes of god?

and i tell you what's next:
TITS WITH INTEGRATED MP3-PLAYER!!

BlaRo said:
I'm sure Jack Thompson can somehow turn this into a case against all video games.
:lmao:!!!

jensked said:
I also think God can hire more lawyers than anyone on earth, so he's bound to loose!

All lawyers go to hell, so hes going to have to talk with Satan about borrowing some..

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Dude women gropeing themsevles woud just look weird...i wonder how much gigs one tit could hold

That would prolly depend on the size, for exampel A=20gig, B=40gig and so on :p

mgkdk said:
Dark_Templer_102 said:
Dude women gropeing themsevles woud just look weird...i wonder how much gigs one tit could hold

That would prolly depend on the size, for exampel A=20gig, B=40gig and so on :p

So, mgkdk, what?s your....aham, "MP3 player" size?

:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

^:lmao: I'm not telling you (or anybody else) :p

:blink: Sue God ! ! ! must have been trying too hard for his Phd and failed.....and had a screw loose :lol:

Definitely a few screws loose in the guy's head. Idiot person if you ask me.

As for the implanted mp3 player, its a funny idea, but that site is not very trustworthy. About 25% of their articles are true.

it's trought though, i read it in the newspaper, and looked for an english text about it, if you go to google, and search for breast mp3-player, you get loads of results

LOL, the breast MP3 player idea is funny. But how do you change battery? And is the headphones implanted? :woot: