Mar-18 - Westhill GTRs/FOX [SR:6][FR:40 Laps]

pdanev

Forum Addict
Westhill International!

edit: fixed poster, correct lap number now.

http://img63.imageshack.**/img63/6858/westhillmap9rv.jpg

(shitty poster this time, couldn't come up with anything better at 01:35AM)
http://img376.imageshack.**/img376/1685/westhillposterbig8al.jpg

Cars allowed & the respectiwe WR times:
FZR = 1:31.300
XXR = 1:31.330
FXR = 1:32.470
FOX = 1:33.290

Sprint Race: 6 Laps
Feature Race: 40 Laps

Note once again: Do NOT use the same car that you used on the previous race with these cars, on Fern Bay Gold!

Choose wisely, all setups available on inferno, and don't forget about next races with these cars, plan your chioce in advance! Practice a lot, don't forget about tire wear, you don't want to blow 'em at speeds of 250km/h+. :)

PS: Please try to make it this time, on AS Cadet we had an appalling attendance rate, only 5 people were at the start line. :(

I may or may not make it, depending on what happens.

Ahem...if it is Westhill International then WRs are:
FZR = 1:31.300
XXR = 1:31.330
FXR = 1:32.470
FOX = 1:33.290

Pff, you are right. Dunno wtf happened, yesterday lfsworld gave me those numbers, and I'm sure I looked at westhill because that has only 2 colums, normal and reversed. No idea how that happend. :?

Ok, then laptimes for sprint and feature need change.

Sprint Race: 6 Laps
Feature Race: 40 Laps

Gonna drive the FOX for this one...braking at corners?...nah! :tease:

MorroW can't you fix the wheel? If not, why not just order a new one from germany or so, dfp is as cheap as 79euros there, + some postage = ~100euros.

pdanev, I earn about 220? per month :thumbsdown:

Point is that with 100? I can upgrade my PC quite a lot...some Corsair memory or Raptor HDD or something like that. And anyway, 100? is lot of money :p

Fix? Hmm...probably my wheel electirity is dead...so I need to find donor momo...but I haven't find any...at least cheap :thumbsdown:

Buy something off ebay for 1/5th of the new price. Like i did.

Well after I don't know how many races I missed I'm 99,9% sure I'm gonna make this race :D

mgkdk said:
Well after I don't know how many races I missed I'm 99,9% sure I'm gonna make this race :D

thats what I say every week... if you say it, it'll curse you and some magical stuff turns up and you'll miss the race, trust me. :mrgreen:

andyhui01 said:
mgkdk said:

thats what I say every week... if you say it, it'll curse you and some magical stuff turns up and you'll miss the race, trust me. :mrgreen:

So you're not gonna make it ;) :mrgreen:

Yeah, that was what I meant with the wink ;)

Gael said:
I'll have to look at the track.. but I'm suprised the FOX isn't the fastest.

Only in the corners. It has lousy top end, and there are some looong stretches.

Yeah just did some testing... man, I dunno what to use. I can corner the best with the FOX... but it's slow at the top end.

The other cars are just a handful.. FXR is the easiest to drive out of them, but I still don't find a set I'm comfortable with.

I may wind up putting along the straights in my FOX.

I'm stuck doing 1:39s. Can't go any faster.